I have a Kenwood Bluetooth Media Receiver installed in my dash. I made calls with it earlier in the day but had been listening to music via the USB port and an iPod.

I loaded new music to the Z10 this afternoon, hopped in the car and watched inputs. The file name scrolled across the display but no audio.

I did all the quick fixes. Restarted the head unit, reset the phone, checked the volume on the head, muting on off, EQ Changes, etc.

I was using the built in media player. I'm on the Verizon released OS (Seriously debating a 10.1) upgrade. I will check the iPod over BT in the morning to ensure its not the head unit.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 11:39 PM
    I have a Kenwood Bluetooth Media Receiver installed in my dash. I made calls with it earlier in the day but had been listening to music via the USB port and an iPod.

I loaded new music to the Z10 this afternoon, hopped in the car and watched inputs. The file name scrolled across the display but no audio.

I did all the quick fixes. Restarted the head unit, reset the phone, checked the volume on the head, muting on off, EQ Changes, etc.

I was using the built in media player. I'm on the Verizon released OS (Seriously debating a 10.1) upgrade. I will check the iPod over BT in the morning to ensure its not the head unit.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry!
    I too have tried to play music from my Z10 to my unit in my car. It works throughan aux cable but I am unable to get it to work thru BT.
    And ipod works fine.
    I have the 10.1.0.4543 leaked OS and I love it...would not wait for Verizon any longer. But I don't think I have tried the music BT since I upgraded. I will try and let you know.

In the meantime, someone will come along and give you some ideas!!!!
    07-23-13 05:50 AM
    Got the audio to work. I think the volume of the phone gas to be up prior to BT connection. Apparently 10.1 addresses this.

I still had an issue though. The connection would just drop out. Again, this only happen using audio and not the phone. I get maybe 20 seconds of music before nothing.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 07:08 PM