Okay so when I turn the 9360 on, it comes on as normal, gets to the page where it asks you to log in to BBID (the blue one) and a few seconds after, it restarts. What do you suggest?
    07-20-13 05:34 PM
    Okay so when I turn the 9360 on, it comes on as normal, gets to the page where it asks you to log in to BBID (the blue one) and a few seconds after, it restarts. What do you suggest?
    It's asking you for your BBID, so this is a new device? You've just done a security wipe? Just factory restored it?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 05:47 PM
    I just got it, but its not brand new. I'm planning to log in with a new BBID but the log in page is frozen. I'm considering resetting it completely but its difficult cause its constantly restarting.
    07-21-13 08:25 AM
    I managed to reinstall the software, its now working fine!

Edit: Yeah I jumped the gun, its doing it again.
    07-21-13 09:13 AM
    I managed to reinstall the software, its now working fine!

Edit: Yeah I jumped the gun, its doing it again.
    Hrmm, that was going to be my suggestion.

So you've wiped the device, say using jlcommander or bbsk, got it down to error 507 (no Os installed) and reloaded a newly downloaded copy of whatever the latest official Os is for your device and it's still doing it?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 12:41 PM
    I used bb desktop software that time. I dont know how to use those two you mentioned, do you think it'll make a difference using either of them? One thing I noticed was that the phone seemed 'stable' until I tried to turn the radios on.
    07-21-13 07:48 PM
    I used bb desktop software that time. I dont know how to use those two you mentioned, do you think it'll make a difference using either of them? One thing I noticed was that the phone seemed 'stable' until I tried to turn the radios on.
    Google BBSAK, it's easier to use then jlcommander, but either will bring Te device right down to barebones. If that doesn't solve the problem then it's a hardware issue.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 08:20 PM
    bbsak cant even get to work cause of the constant restarts. I think I might have to send this over to BlackBerry for repair :/
    07-22-13 11:27 AM
    Is there a way to close a thread? I sent this to have it repaired so I guess there's no need to have this open.

It's not easy being easy.
    08-06-13 02:37 AM
    tjo people even without battery bbsak can read your fone with doing it with desktop manager does nt make sense coz it upgrades it does not re install so all you were doing is keeping the bug in side

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    08-07-13 11:13 AM