I have a iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S3, Z10 (while i have it) and a Q10

they all serve me different experiences....while BB10 and apps isn't perfect i keep drooling over a physical keyboard since most devices today are all touch screen.

for emails and heavy messaging you cannot beat an actual keyboard. I am curious to try out a Q5 because of the space between keys however, if it comes to FIDO i will pick one up.

you can complain about the screen size, which really isn't too bad considering past devices, but when it comes to banging out quick messages, facebook and twitter updates just by typing....sweet.

yes we all have our issues with all OS but for integrated messaging.....blackberry has ALWAYS excelled.

i just hope that more apps become available and its a damn shame many features of the playbook are not compatible (not to mention no BB10 update) is a shame....i sold mine....its a doorstop.

for basic get the job done requirements, you can't beat it!
    07-20-13 03:36 PM
    My Q10 is my US work phone, so I don't use it as much as the Z10. That being said, the longer I have both the more I like the Z10. That's just me though.
    07-20-13 03:40 PM