I just got back from a corporate ATT store. Looked over and saw the Z and Q so I went over to play with. The Q10 was on, but nothing on the screen so I powered it off and then back on! Still nothing on the screen.

So I turned my attention to the Z10, it was on and had the clock on the screen. Swiped, pushed pulled and nothing would clear the clock from the screen. So again, I powered it off then back on, with the same results.

Its not the devices that is putting an end to BB, its their retailers!

JMO
    RoboticGolem likes this.
    07-12-13 07:16 PM
    I don't get all you people and putting the blame on BlackBerry when clearly it was a poorly set up store. Not like BB can visit every single retailer and be like, nope your doing this wrong
    07-12-13 07:30 PM
    My local corporate ATT store has active models of Z10, Q10, and 9900. Better located than i5. Cannot complain about this single store.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 07:43 PM
    Us people are the ones that BB needs to bring to the register. BB, IMO, needs to use mystery shoppers to see how their devices are being displayed.

Ultimately, if BB does not pay attention to what is going on at the store fronts, there will be no need for more devices.

JMO, like yours!

I don't get all you people and putting the blame on BlackBerry when clearly it was a poorly set up store. Not like BB can visit every single retailer and be like, nope your doing this wrong
    07-12-13 08:03 PM
    The only part I say that BlackBerry can do better is actually have BlackBerry stores. Even if it was kiosks at select malls. It would eliminate the issue with the retailers. I mean with the iPhone there is no learning curve. Hit the button and there it is. With the BlackBerry the staff has to get trained. Forget people not liking the BlackBerry phone. They are just lazy and rather not push the BlackBerry product. So if we had kiosk at malls these guys would know exactly what was going on.

Posted via CB10
    stardotstar and j21jam6 like this.
    07-12-13 08:08 PM
    ATT here has two in the back of the store (Granted it's a rectange and the BBs are right next to the flat screen TV), but no ads, just up on the wall all cockeyed and crookedly plugged in. But in demo mode.
    07-12-13 10:58 PM