While checking my gmail today...

Blackberry still advertising bold-ad.jpg
    07-12-13 06:15 PM
    Don't blame them. Not everyone can easily get a BB10 device and the Bold is tried and true and no bugs or issues. Plus it sells well. Blackberry has repeatedly said it will continue to back up support and sales for their Legacy devices and to date the Bolds, 9900/99XX/9810 are still among the best phones out there for dependability. In business you have to think of it as options not one or the other. That's why when you look at say a TV, each company makes 50 of them as not everyone likes the same ones. Just my thoughts.
    07-12-13 06:30 PM
    That is not BlackBerry advertising. That is Google targeted advertising based in part on what you have searched for.
    07-12-13 06:31 PM
    Don't blame them. Not everyone can easily get a BB10 device and the Bold is tried and true and no bugs or issues. Plus it sells well. Blackberry has repeatedly said it will continue to back up support and sales for their Legacy devices and to date the Bolds, 9900/99XX/9810 are still among the best phones out there for dependability. In business you have to think of it as options not one or the other. That's why when you look at say a TV, each company makes 50 of them as not everyone likes the same ones. Just my thoughts.
    I absolutely get your point. I know some people are still interested in their legacy devices. I just feel like they have so much riding on BB10 at this point in time, I would think they would be focusing on advertising those devices as much as possible.
    07-12-13 06:37 PM
    That is not BlackBerry advertising. That is Google targeted advertising based in part on what you have searched for.
    Yes, Google does target the ads, but their client decides what content the ads contain.
    07-12-13 06:38 PM
    Yes, Google does target the ads, but their client decides what content the ads contain.
    Kind of pointless as the client does not control what YOU search for. If the product is currently in production and available it would be supremely foolish to not allow the adverts.
    07-12-13 06:53 PM