Hi.
    Appreciate any help you can provide on the following.

Today I've finally received my superb Z10 and drop my iPHONE 5.
    So far I'm very satisfied.

but I need your help to sync my contacts locally -not in the cloud- from my APPLE MAC OSX to my Z10 via Link.
    I've installed new version Link v1.1.1
    I can see that there is the option to SYNC CONTACTS.

I click and it doesn't sync any contact from my MAC OS X to the Z10.

Any recommendation?
    Are yo aware on any issue on this regards?

Thanks
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-11-13 06:13 AM
    I'm not sure but I think link is designed to sync contacts from outlook only right now. Not 100% sure though

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 06:40 AM
    The version for MAC as far as i hard is ready in the v.1.1.1 to sync from contacts....but it doesn't work.
    Any help would be more than appreciated.

I'm not sure but I think link is designed to sync contacts from outlook only right now. Not 100% sure though

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 09:10 AM
    You can upload your contacts to your phone but I don't think you will be able to sync them when you go back to sync. I think there is the selection to do this in the settings. I don't have access to link right now to verify the location but I moved the contacts from my Mac to my z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 09:25 AM
    I need your help to sync my contacts locally -not in the cloud- from my APPLE MAC OSX to my Z10 via Link.
    I've installed new version Link v1.1.1
    I can see that there is the option to SYNC CONTACTS.

I click and it doesn't sync any contact from my MAC OS X to the Z10.
    The contact & calendar sync feature of BlackBerry Link 1.1 will sync your phone data with the calendar & contact data in Microsoft Outlook on your laptop. My son & daughter both have MS Outlook on their MacBooks and it works well.

If your calendar & contact data is all on MS Outlook on your laptop, just plug in your new Z10 and select your sync options, then tap sync and it should work. After the initial sync, any changes made to either the phone or laptop will be kept in sync.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 09:46 AM
    I don't know how but somehow I got all my phone contacts imported into the address book on mac. I'm pretty sure it's possible. I believe there's a sync button in Link 1.1 unfortunately I can't help you more than this. Pretty far from my computer.
    07-11-13 10:29 AM
    Thanks to all for the kind answers.
    The issue is that I don't use OUTLOOK for MAC.
    I have my contacts + calendar in the native MAC OS X apps.
    Does anybody succeed to sync with LINK his data on the native CONTACTS+CALENDAR mac OSX on the Z10?
    Important to mention that I have all contacts locally and not in the icloud.
    Thanks

I don't know how but somehow I got all my phone contacts imported into the address book on mac. I'm pretty sure it's possible. I believe there's a sync button in Link 1.1 unfortunately I can't help you more than this. Pretty far from my computer.
    07-11-13 01:29 PM
    On your Mac open the contacts app, and look for the option to save all the contacts as a .Vcf file, you can then upload that to your BlackBerry then sync it with your computer.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 02:13 PM
    I'm just happy to hear another iphone user is switching BB10! Good choice.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    07-11-13 02:18 PM
    Hi thanks for the kind replies.
    If I generate a VCf file, how can I upload to the z10 and how can I open it in the z10 contacts?

A last questions: there is any way to delete only all the contacts of our z10?by this way I can delete an upload updated version of all my contacts without duplicating contacts.

Thanks
    07-11-13 05:35 PM
    I used to sync with my mac but now I just use Google. If you happen to have a gmail account you should be able to sync that with your mac and z10.

I only use link for iPhoto.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 06:42 PM