I have been having several problems with my BBM on BB10.

1. I am unable to change my display pictures for a while now (I believe it has been more than a month). My display pictures changed in my device, but to all my bbm contacts, it's still showing my old display pictures. Changing to various pictures didn't help at all. All my friends who is on bb10 and legacy bb still seeing my older display picture.

2. Some of my friend's status are stuck on my bbm. For example, a friend of mine still have status "bb under repair, please contact me at (xxx)xxx-xxx-xxx for urgent matter". His phone has been working well for weeks and he has changed his status. Our mutual friends who are on legacy bb has seen the status change, but not me. It is still showing his old status on mine. We don't have mutual friends who is on bb10, so i don't know if it happens only to legacy bb to bbm10. His display pictures changed and updated fine on my bbm, but not his status change.
    I believe it is happening on some of my contacts as some of them are selling things online, and he usually change his status to the new arrival of the products he sells, but it has been stuck on that particular product, while his display pictures are updated to the new arrivals.

So, while those glitch are not really a problem for me per se, it is just worth mentioning and i'm just curious if the problems are on my end or blackberry's server. I wonder if you can "log out" of bbm and "log in" again without having to wipe the device and restore? I'm too lazy to do that for such a minor glitch

edit: I also tried asking my friend to delete me from his bbm contact, and re-add it. When successfully added, my display picture is still showing the old picture..
    07-09-13 02:20 PM
    Wipe and restore probably will be your best option, are u in the states ? Or Canada ?

Golf=passion
    07-09-13 02:27 PM
    Wipe and restore probably will be your best option, are u in the states ? Or Canada ?

Golf=passion
    I'm in Indonesia
    07-09-13 03:08 PM
    The same

Golf=passion
    07-09-13 03:09 PM