One of the most effective ways to get people on to the new platform is to get the product in their hands. That's where the BlackBerry Street Team would come in.

Through submissions or a contest where members get voted in, BlackBerry would assemble a team of ambassadors from all over the country. The BlackBerry Street Team would then travel the nation, approach people on the street (or at major events) and let them try a Z10 or Q10. If they get a positive reaction, they give the subject the option to keep the device plus another one to give to a friend in exchange for the one he/she owns. The new owner would look at the camera and say "I just traded my ______ for a BlackBerry Z10".

BlackBerry could upload the videos to their social media and maybe even make a TV ad campaign out of it. They could also be featured in movie theatres before the trailers.

Street Teams could be formed in multiple countries throughout the world, unique to their own region & cultures.
    07-09-13 01:16 AM
    One of the most effective ways to get people on to the new platform is to get the product in their hands. That's where the BlackBerry Street Team would come in.

Through submissions or a contest where members get voted in, BlackBerry would assemble a team of ambassadors from all over the country. The BlackBerry Street Team would then travel the nation, approach people on the street (or at major events) and let them try a Z10 or Q10. If they get a positive reaction, they give the subject the option to keep the device plus another one to give to a friend in exchange for the one he/she owns. The new owner would look at the camera and say "I just traded my ______ for a BlackBerry Z10".

BlackBerry could upload the videos to their social media and maybe even make a TV ad campaign out of it. They could also be featured in movie theatres before the trailers.

Street Teams could be formed in multiple countries throughout the world, unique to their own region & cultures.
    This is actually not a bad idea!!! I would love to go on the street and change someone's mind!
    If only, right?
    Only way to know how it feels is to try it!!!!
    07-09-13 08:17 AM
    Excellent idea, Birdman. Sign me up! :-)

Sent from my sexy Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    07-09-13 11:05 AM
    Great idea

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 12:26 PM

As a BlackBerry Elite UK Member I do think this is an awesome idea. So why don't you copy and paste this on Blackberry's wall (Facebook, Twitter etc etc). Get this idea out there.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 01:16 PM
    Those who are acceptrd get a free unlocked A10

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 01:22 PM
    Those who are acceptrd get a free unlocked A10

Posted via CB10
    Well I volunteer right now!!!!

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    07-09-13 02:42 PM
    After the PlayBook fiasco (the latest in a series of "let us screw our loyal customers" move), I am not sure if there will be enough people for this to gain any traction. If they offer incentives, then people would just do it for the incentive (not genuine, thus, ineffective).

This is probably what happened at RIM earlier on.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...A8gcXOs#t=150s
    07-09-13 02:45 PM

I'm in I speak English, Spanish, Italian and French send me anywhere !!!

Golf=passion
    07-09-13 02:45 PM
    How much would they pay?

Hourly?

Salary?

Benefits?

Sorry. No working to make a corporation $$$ without getting some for myself.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    07-09-13 04:26 PM
    How much would they pay?

Hourly?

Salary?

Benefits?

Sorry. No working to make a corporation $$$ without getting some for myself.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    Stock options.... L O L
    07-09-13 04:40 PM
    I do believe this is a good idea, but by doing this and giving X amount of phones away for free (X being a possible high number) they would lose a lot of money. Say you had a success rate of 30%. Out of 100 people you just gave 30 phones away. Each phone average would be around $500. 30 phones at $500 is $15000. That's a lot of money and product to 'just give away'. That's just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 05:28 PM
    I'm down! Sign me up for Toronto street team

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 05:34 PM
    Just give BlackBerry's to the people driving the little Red Bull cars around and that should do the trick.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 05:37 PM
    08-08-13 09:41 PM
    blackberry street team

BlackBerry Street Team-img_0224.jpg
    08-08-13 09:48 PM
    What better way to spend the summer than with the BlackBerry Q10 and BlackBerry Z10. The #KeepMovingTour is traveling across Canada to give you quality hands on time with BlackBerry 10. To make sure you don�t miss the opportunity to swing by and say hi, we�ll be keeping the below list of locations and events updated. Be sure to share your #KeepMovingTour pictures and experiences with us on Twitter.

AUGUST
    August 1-4 � Big Valley Jamboreee, Camrose, AB
    August 1 & 8 � Tasty Thursdays at Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto, ON
    August 4-5 � OVO Beach Party, Toronto, ON
    August 7 � Fresh Wednesdays at Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto, ON
    August 8-10 � Squamish Valley Music Festival, Squamish, BC
    August 15-18 � Taste of Calgary, Calgary, AB
    August 14-September 3 � University Tour (Specific school details TBC)
    August 29-September 1 � Webers Hamburgers, Hwy 11 Ontario

SEPTEMBER
    September 1 � Webers Hamburgers, Hwy 11 Ontario
    September 1-3 � University Tour (Specific school details TBC)

Where to get your hands on a BlackBerry 10 demo in Canada �Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog

08-08-13 10:24 PM
    This is a great idea sign me up....just like the Molson Canadian commercial. About the fridge full of beer that's a lot of free beer they gave away....

From my Z10
    08-09-13 12:30 AM
    Man I always love tour marketing ideas! This is a great one

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 12:42 AM
    Man I always love tour marketing ideas! This is a great one
    Thank you. It could be done in a hip and funny way. I believe this is not beyond BlackBerry's marketing capability.
    08-09-13 08:30 PM
    BlackBerry Street Team Europe

09-14-13 12:11 AM