Shortly after the launch of the Z10 I purchased a device, and easily set up syncing with iCloud. I returned that unit for constantly restarting. Now I understand the Q10 can't sync iCloud CalDAV. Whats up with that?
    07-08-13 07:15 PM
    I've not tried this. But, I don't see why CalDav and iCal wouldn't work regardless of the account (GMail, iCloud, Outlook.com, etc.) being used.

When you try\tried it were you receiving an error message of sorts?
    07-09-13 07:04 AM
    Icloud ical does not work!

Posted via CB10
    jpstack3 likes this.
    07-09-13 07:05 AM
    something happened with this (was it mid may?) where the syncing just...stopped...before that, it worked. the caldav server couldnt be authenticated no matter how many times you tried. yes, its frustrating, and i too was frustrated, but i knew they were working on the bug and it would be fixed eventually once the carriers pushed out the update. in the meantime, i synced my ical to google, and imported my google cal. works like a charm.

ATT pushed an update recently and the syncing is now fixed. so unless you get updated to at least 10.1.0.2030/10.1.0.2121, i dont think it will sync unfortunately.
    07-09-13 07:21 AM
    Thanks a lot!
    07-09-13 07:43 AM
    Hello everybody,
    I can't comment on iCal support since I don't use apple products and/or services. Though CalDAV support DOES EXIST on Blackberry10. You can pick any email and calendar service provider with standards complaint settings on their servers and sync either the Q10 or Z10 calendar without much fuss. Or you can setup your own CalDAV server and sync either phones and other software such as Thunderbird. Check out fruux. It's free for personal use.
    07-09-13 10:12 AM
    Yea, I finally got my google calendar and ical to sync and merge data with all my apple devices and my Q10!!! Don't ask me how, but I did it!!
    07-09-13 03:19 PM
    Hello everybody,
    I can't comment on iCal support since I don't use apple products and/or services. Though CalDAV support DOES EXIST on Blackberry10. You can pick any email and calendar service provider with standards complaint settings on their servers and sync either the Q10 or Z10 calendar without much fuss. Or you can setup your own CalDAV server and sync either phones and other software such as Thunderbird. Check out fruux. It's free for personal use.
    You might not like to hear this, but there is a HUGE outpouring of disgust on many forums, that 10.1 releases are not working well with CalDav, on either iCal, and in many cases Google Calendar. There are problems. Those who have tried some leaked upgrades, say CalDav is working again, so it is indeed, a master release 10.1 issue.
    07-10-13 09:33 PM
    Can anyone confirm if the latest update fixed this issue with iCal?

I use iCloud for all my contacts and calendars and just wanted to see if all is working now with the latest update.
    jpstack3 likes this.
    07-14-13 04:25 PM
    I would love to know the same thing. Sorry no one is responding to you.

For your information, I am following this forum.

unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icl... - Page 27 - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Seems like some people are having some success with different leaks and such.

Keep us updated if you find out more.
    07-15-13 11:11 AM
    Clipart in post #4 above says in the last paragraph that with the latest ATT update it was fixed. Please see above.
    07-15-13 01:15 PM
    Hi all,

Found a workaround that worked for my Q10 and iCloud calendar.

1. Browse to icloud.com and login into your iCloud account and go to calendar
    2. Click on share calendar and tick 'public' so the url will appear. Take a note of a bay where your account is located (it would be pXX) in my case was p03
    3. Now un-tick all the above
    4. Back to your Q10/Z10, create CalDav account:

your iCloud acc/password details and as a server address: pXX-caldav.icloud.com (in my case it was p03-caldav.icloud.com)

5. Save and it should just work.

OS version is 10.1.0.4181, latest official, no leaks installed.

If that works for others, don't know what it could mean? May be DNS load balancing on apple side is not working properly????
    thame555 likes this.
    08-28-13 07:59 AM
    After receiving an error message a week ago regarding no longer being able to sync my iPad and BB calendars via iCloud, this work around worked perfectly. Thank you so much!
    09-16-13 01:48 PM
    It is working perfectly now!
    09-16-13 08:59 PM
    Hmm I'll have to try this, thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 08:00 PM