So I was wondering how one could transfer saved game data from one BB device to another (assuming that the both of them have "Games/(Scoreloop)". I'm aware that game progress can be transfered over cross-platforms.

Here's a situation. I've played game X till the second last level on my Z10. For certain reasons, I have bought another Z10 and would like to continue with my game on the newer Z10.

Is there any function in scoreloop that will allow me to transfer my saved data to the new Z10? i.e. I don't want to play it all over again.
    07-08-13 03:50 AM
    Great question, I'm honestly not sure.

If you're looking for the answer to have it for your own game (Autumn Dynasty), I could move this thread to the BB10 Devs Forum for you.

This is how you CB10, son!
    07-08-13 05:14 AM
    I transferred from my white Z10 to my black Z10 using link and it transferred my game saves via backup and restore.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 and iyanawo like this.
    07-08-13 05:17 AM
    We need cloud services for this.

Marketing is everything
    07-08-13 07:35 PM
    Great question, I'm honestly not sure.

If you're looking for the answer to have it for your own game (Autumn Dynasty), I could move this thread to the BB10 Devs Forum for you.

This is how you CB10, son!
    Haha. Yeah, was considering for it for Autumn and then realised that this would be a problem that I would personally incur in future (assuming more fully touch screen BB devices are launched). Gosh. The effort needed...

Not trying to praise iOS here, but it's sort of nice when changing iDevices and having game statuses following you. Gamecentre achievements plus save function.

@Douken, indeed I'm hopping that a gaming cloud service could appear in future - not simply one which allows us to show of our achievements but also one that stores our game info.

A PC equivalent would be something like Blizzard's Battle.net service: which is awesome. I certainly wouldn't want to build my character up right from the bottom just because of a computer switch.
    07-09-13 12:11 AM
    As stated by a post above, BB Link can transfer your saved games to your new z10 with a backup.
    07-09-13 12:19 AM