I've been used to placing my bb bold 9700 on my back pocket. I really didnt mind sitting on it. Im worried i might break something on my new q10. Which pocket do you use?
    07-06-13 07:17 AM
    Top let pocket when it's not in its holster!

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 07:23 AM
    Oh, sometimes in the left, sometimes in the right
    Sometimes in the chest pocket of my shirt
    Sometimes in the little pocket inside of the pants
    Sometimes in places you don't want to know
    djdosage likes this.
    07-06-13 07:26 AM
    Right front. Girls do the back pocket, guys shouldn't.

Q10
    Tony Maestre likes this.
    07-06-13 07:33 AM
    Right front. Girls do the back pocket, guys shouldn't.

Q10
    Girls put it in their bags. They cant put it in their back pocket because its all **** in there.
    07-06-13 07:45 AM
    My Office Manager puts hers (office issued) in her front left pocket. She drops it several times a day.
    07-06-13 08:01 AM
    I dont want it on my front pocket because thats where i put my keys and change in. It might damage the phone. The phone also slips when i try to stand.
    07-06-13 08:52 AM
    Back right pocket, not all girls own bags

Posted via CB10
    neefer, rallen562 and 20degrees like this.
    07-06-13 08:59 AM
    Do you sit on it?
    07-06-13 09:23 AM
    Right pocket cause I'm a fascist.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 09:24 AM
    Get a holster, then you won't need to manually lock the screen because it'll do it for you. Save your pockets for other things. All my pockets are accounted for, so I use a holster...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    07-06-13 09:40 AM
    I almost always put it in front left. Front right for keys, back right for wallet, and back left for various receipts received during the day.

Posted Via CB10 on my Sexy *** wifi calling enabled Q10
    07-06-13 10:21 AM
    I don't put it on any pocket. I usually put it in a pocket. My left back pocket.

I used to put my phones in my front pockets but after reading so many articles about radiation and cancer and how you should not let your cell phone get close to any body part that is sensitive, I stopped using my front pockets for cell phones. I figure my rear is less "sensitive" than anything up front.......It seems that the jury is still undecided when it comes to radiation from cell phones. I just get a little paranoid about my family jewels.
    07-06-13 10:26 AM
    I don't put it on any pocket. I usually put it in a pocket. My left back pocket.

I used to put my phones in my front pockets but after reading so many articles about radiation and cancer and how you should not let your cell phone get close to any body part that is sensitive, I stopped using my front pockets for cell phones. I figure my rear is less "sensitive" than anything up front.......It seems that the jury is still undecided when it comes to radiation from cell phones. I just get a little paranoid about my family jewels.
    No, the jury really isn't out. There are a few people still trying to create scares or justify spending more on "research" but I think you will find very few people who know about radiation are worried. The radiation from mobile phones is low level microwaves which only penetrate a short distance into the body and do not have enough energy per quantum to split molecules. It just warms things up a tiny amount. The radiation that does damage is the higher energy stuff - X rays and above - and you get a fair sized whole body dose of these every time you travel by plane. Yet strangely people don't worry about radiation from air travel.
    When radar was first used, in WW2, the technicians would sometimes stand in front of the transmitters on cold days because the radiation warmed them up. That was a huge amount of power. Some of them subsequently developed arthritis and a few other symptoms, but I believe it is still unclear whether this was caused by the radiation, or the stresses on joints of the jobs they were doing.
    Even some actual radioactives are pretty safe so long as you don't swallow them. The alpha particles from the americium used in smoke detectors can't get through a sheet of paper, and the beta particles from the tritium used in some power-free light sources cannot make it through a thin sheet of glass.
    Bottom line is do your own research rather than believe some random blog poster (me), but I think you will find that credible scientific sources, rather than look at me journalists, will confirm what I've just written.
    jimmyjyc and spike12 like this.
    07-06-13 10:50 AM
    No, the jury really isn't out. There are a few people still trying to create scares or justify spending more on "research" but I think you will find very few people who know about radiation are worried. The radiation from mobile phones is low level microwaves which only penetrate a short distance into the body and do not have enough energy per quantum to split molecules. It just warms things up a tiny amount. The radiation that does damage is the higher energy stuff - X rays and above - and you get a fair sized whole body dose of these every time you travel by plane. Yet strangely people don't worry about radiation from air travel.
    When radar was first used, in WW2, the technicians would sometimes stand in front of the transmitters on cold days because the radiation warmed them up. That was a huge amount of power. Some of them subsequently developed arthritis and a few other symptoms, but I believe it is still unclear whether this was caused by the radiation, or the stresses on joints of the jobs they were doing.
    Even some actual radioactives are pretty safe so long as you don't swallow them. The alpha particles from the americium used in smoke detectors can't get through a sheet of paper, and the beta particles from the tritium used in some power-free light sources cannot make it through a thin sheet of glass.
    Bottom line is do your own research rather than believe some random blog poster (me), but I think you will find that credible scientific sources, rather than look at me journalists, will confirm what I've just written.
    I did get my information from doing my own research. Not from "believing some random blog poster", as you put it. About 75% of the information I have seen on radiation from cell phones tells me that I should keep my phone away from my body as much as possible just as you should not stand directly in front of a microwave when using it. About 20% says "not really sure but it's better to be safe than sorry" and about 5% tells me it's just a myth. I tend to go with the 20% since it's an easy and no hassle thing to do without going "nuts" over it...... keep my phone away from my testicles.

Maybe we should worry about radiation from air travel and too many X-rays. To quote you, "it is still unclear whether this (radiation) was the cause". That is called "the jury is still out".
    07-06-13 11:51 AM
    My phone gets its own front right pocket to avoid getting scratched by keys or change. Those go in my front left pocket and then my wallet is in my back right.

Posted via CB10
    rudyalexc likes this.
    07-06-13 12:04 PM
    Front right for phone and phone only, left has my keys, back right has my wallet.
    07-06-13 12:21 PM
    right front pocket. holsters are the nerdiest thing ever.

Posted via CB10
    Dirtymike14 likes this.
    07-06-13 12:24 PM
    right front pocket. holsters are the nerdiest thing ever.

Posted via CB10
    They're not nerdy, but unless I'm at work I don't need a holster
    07-06-13 12:25 PM
    wherever I can whip that thing out fast, and pump out the Whatsapp message...
    07-06-13 12:32 PM
    Left front pocket at all times!

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 12:35 PM
    Holster here. Before I got that my Q10 used to be in my back pocket. I'm the perfect stereotype for a slightly nerdy girl.
    07-06-13 12:36 PM
    So the next question should be, do you put the phone upside down or the right way in your pocket?

Skickat fr�n min ST27i via Tapatalk 2
    07-06-13 12:40 PM
    So the next question should be, do you put the phone upside down or the right way in your pocket?

Skickat fr�n min ST27i via Tapatalk 2
    I mostly put it upside down because it takes less movement to put it in the right way, plus when I get a notification/call/etc. I can pull it out and it's upright in my hand.
    spike12 likes this.
    07-06-13 12:47 PM
    I mostly put it upside down because it takes less movement to put it in the right way, plus when I get a notification/call/etc. I can pull it out and it's upright in my hand.
    Same for me. Plus I'm worried if I stick it in a pocket right side up there will somehow be damage over time to the keys. I have a screen protector so I'm less worried about the screen.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 12:56 PM
45 12