I had 3 replaced due to either dull yellow screen, smudges and overheating issues etc, but how, like my last one, the screen is starting to click at the logo area and above which implies it's becoming loose.

How are your models holding up? I'm not happy I've had bad batches since launch, but I do like the phone. This takes away from the assuring feeling it'll remain solid for the whole 24 month contract though

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 05:11 PM
    Physically, mine is fine. Thank you for asking.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    07-05-13 05:17 PM
    Mine has been rock solid since I got it in February. Does not have a screen protector or case.

Love my Zed!

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 05:43 PM
    Mine has been rock solid since I got it in February. Does not have a screen protector or case.

Love my Zed!

Posted via CB10
    Ditto, but I do have a pouch for when I toss it in my purse.

Looks brand new -and it's the white one.

Posted via CB10
    rallen562 likes this.
    07-05-13 05:45 PM
    Great, no thanks to VZW.

C0004E653 - The official channel for ChefBigFella.com
    07-05-13 05:47 PM
    I left my phone and ipod on my car and started driving, went back to get em and surprisingly the z10 was in good condition, minus a few nics n nacks on the frame. But my ipod was shattered.

Posted via CB10
    Yoox_II likes this.
    07-05-13 05:48 PM
    No issues at all. No case. No screen protector. Pocket pouch moderate use.

C000C6078 for technology and science links along with world news.
    07-05-13 05:55 PM
    Mine is great. I have no problems.
    07-05-13 07:13 PM
    Ditto, no issues experienced with mine.

Proudly posted via my Z10
    07-05-13 07:15 PM
    You do know it's a capacitive screen right. You don't have to push so danged hard.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:13 PM
    Any chance the click you hear is actually the back cover. Mine clicks in certain spots when I press on the screen.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:14 PM
    I had 3 replaced due to either dull yellow screen, smudges and overheating issues etc, but how, like my last one, the screen is starting to click at the logo area and above which implies it's becoming loose.

How are your models holding up? I'm not happy I've had bad batches since launch, but I do like the phone. This takes away from the assuring feeling it'll remain solid for the whole 24 month contract though

Posted via CB10
    I have not had any problems with mine, going on three weeks. I love my phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:14 PM
    On my first and only Z10. Hardware-wise, no issue at all. It's the small little things like Z10 not remembering my email password and whatsapp being laggy that takes some enjoyment out if my device.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:26 PM
    Nope, solid as day 1.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:31 PM
    Pretty good, all things considered. It's running a little hotter than I'd like, but I still can't tell whether that's internal tampering on my part, or the fact that it's 30C outside most of the time. If it doesn't get better when the weather cools down I'll pop it open and remove/reapply the thermal paste on the Snapdragon chip.

Screen's been removed and re-positioned so many times I'm surprised there's any adhesive left. It's still held on by a clip near the bottom AND half a dozen super tiny screws. Not sure why people seem to have loose/clicky screens, especially with intact adhesive. It's actually *really difficult* to remove the screen on purpose. I can't imagine it coming off on its own.

I've got a few dents in the corners due to dropping. Got a nice skin from DBrand though, and a Transform shell, so it's not very noticeable.

Somehow something on my floor managed to be tougher than the screen, and it's got a couple of tiny tiny chips. Got an Invisible Shield, but I had to return it and am waiting on the replacement.
    07-05-13 08:35 PM
    Mines fantastic...but I can't put it down.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Before the update it was good. No reboots or crashing of apps but after the update its been getting better and better. I feel as if the phone is getting smoother everytime I'm using it.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:57 PM
    Pretty good, all things considered. It's running a little hotter than I'd like, but I still can't tell whether that's internal tampering on my part, or the fact that it's 30C outside most of the time. If it doesn't get better when the weather cools down I'll pop it open and remove/reapply the thermal paste on the Snapdragon chip.

Screen's been removed and re-positioned so many times I'm surprised there's any adhesive left. It's still held on by a clip near the bottom AND half a dozen super tiny screws. Not sure why people seem to have loose/clicky screens, especially with intact adhesive. It's actually *really difficult* to remove the screen on purpose. I can't imagine it coming off on its own.

I've got a few dents in the corners due to dropping. Got a nice skin from DBrand though, and a Transform shell, so it's not very noticeable.

Somehow something on my floor managed to be tougher than the screen, and it's got a couple of tiny tiny chips. Got an Invisible Shield, but I had to return it and am waiting on the replacement.
    Omg. What are you doing to your poor phone?

Posted via CB10
    angieberry10 and Vorkosigan like this.
    07-05-13 09:04 PM
    My Z is like a Timex! Still going strong

Posted via CB10
    dbollman423 likes this.
    07-05-13 09:09 PM
    My screen has separated from the body near the bottom under the blackberry logo. Never dropped or anything, it is what it is

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 09:15 PM
    Mine has been flawless since day one. No issues at all except for a warm battery when using the navigation on the map app.

I have dropped it a few times with no case and still going strong.

Loving it!

Rockin a New Z10
    rallen562 likes this.
    07-05-13 09:18 PM
    A few issues with rebooting until i deleted the usa today app and with 10.1. Havent had a single issue and she still looks like new with her beautiful white transform flipshell case.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:20 PM
    I have my z10 for a whole month now. My Z10 is doing great. I have no problems with it. I gotten Ghost Armor 2 days ago. It doesn't effect typing and it gives good protection for the screen. ;D

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    07-05-13 10:26 PM
    Z10 perfect since I bought it Feb 5th. Not one reboot or screen change. Best phone experience hands down.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:32 PM
    Mine has been great since May, no protective case and no screen protector. I only use the Leather Holster when I go out side. Still looking brand new.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:37 PM
85 123 ...