How to add facebook and twitter to the blackberry hub?
    Facebook and Twitter to the hub?-img_00000002.png

I get that screen when I try to log from the facebook app, and then it leads to this:

Facebook and Twitter to the hub?-img_00000001.png

And I can't enter my login info, please if u know how to help me i'd appreciate it <3

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 08:02 PM
    are you on a corporate or personal device?
    07-04-13 08:27 PM
    Personal

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 08:32 PM
    There are two answers to this and it depends on what you want. First, make sure you have gone through your original BLUE Facebook screen capture and set up Facebook App on the device itself. Now, if you just want to be able to check notifications and post stuff, it is already in your "secondary hub". Meaning if you swipe to your HUB and then swipe one more time you will see all your accounts separated and can click on them individually. You'll see Texts, Each Email Account separated, etc and can tap in and use them separately. If you want Facebook to appear in your MAIN HUB then do the following: swipe to your HUB. The top should have a blue banner that says "BlackBerry Hub". Tap the 3 dots on the bottom right. Tap "Hub Management". Then scroll down and turn on Facebook. Now you will have Facebook in your main HUB. Just a caution though. If you add it to your main Hub it can definitely clutter things up making it difficult to find Texts, Emails, etc. I prefer to leave it out of my HUB and do it the first way. When I get a notification I just swipe twice and tap on Facebook and it's there nice, neat, and separated. Hope that makes sense?

Posted from the U.S. with my VZW BlackBerry Q10. The best damn phone on the planet.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    07-04-13 08:46 PM
    Oh, and obviously make sure the Facebook App is downloaded to your device.

Posted from the U.S. with my VZW BlackBerry Q10. The best damn phone on the planet.
    07-04-13 08:48 PM
    There are two answers to this and it depends on what you want. First, make sure you have gone through your original BLUE Facebook screen capture and set up Facebook App on the device itself. Now, if you just want to be able to check notifications and post stuff, it is already in your "secondary hub". Meaning if you swipe to your HUB and then swipe one more time you will see all your accounts separated and can click on them individually. You'll see Texts, Each Email Account separated, etc and can tap in and use them separately. If you want Facebook to appear in your MAIN HUB then do the following: swipe to your HUB. The top should have a blue banner that says "BlackBerry Hub". Tap the 3 dots on the bottom right. Tap "Hub Management". Then scroll down and turn on Facebook. Now you will have Facebook in your main HUB. Just a caution though. If you add it to your main Hub it can definitely clutter things up making it difficult to find Texts, Emails, etc. I prefer to leave it out of my HUB and do it the first way. When I get a notification I just swipe twice and tap on Facebook and it's there nice, neat, and separated. Hope that makes sense?

Facebook and Twitter to the hub?-img_00000003.png

The facebook option isn't there, I can't log on to the facebook/twitter accounts... I have them installed.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 09:06 PM
    Go to main device settings, click on accounts, and make sure Facebook there and connected. Click on it and check on and off what you. At minimum you need enable notifications checked ON. Sometimes for whatever reason it disconnects itself. Also, have you checked the double swipe. For example, swipe to the HUB with white background and then swipe one more time. Do you see Facebook in there currently?

07-04-13 10:08 PM
    Go to main device settings, click on accounts, and make sure Facebook there and connected. Click on it and check on and off what you. At minimum you need enable notifications checked ON. Sometimes for whatever reason it disconnects itself. Also, have you checked the double swipe. For example, swipe to the HUB with white background and then swipe one more time. Do you see Facebook in there currently?

That's the issue bro, I can't find it there.. not on the hub and not on the accounts, when ever I open facebook or twitter in order to login i'm asked to add an account which I got no clue how to deal with " the following picture "
    Facebook and Twitter to the hub?-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 10:19 PM
    Hmmm...so you are not logged into Facebook at all? Do you have the actual App itself on your home screen. If not, download it from the app store and login and update your settings. Sorry, I'm out of suggestions at this point. You definitely need the App and to be logged in to add it to your HUB. Again, sorry you're dealing with this frustration.

Posted via BlackBerry Q10. Best damn phone on the planet. This message will self destruct in 10 seconds...
    07-04-13 10:44 PM
    Hmmm...so you are not logged into Facebook at all? Do you have the actual App itself on your home screen. If not, download it from the app store and login and update your settings. Sorry, I'm out of suggestions at this point. You definitely need the App and to be logged in to add it to your HUB. Again, sorry you're dealing with this frustration.

Posted via BlackBerry Q10. Best damn phone on the planet. This message will self destruct in 10 seconds...
    I do have it, downloaded from the app world but when I open it I get this:

Facebook and Twitter to the hub?-img_00000002.png

Which requires me to add an account which leads to the problem.

You were kind enough to try to help me, I really appreciate it, thanks a lot <3

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 10:47 PM
    Wait one last thing, when you get to that screen in last screen shot, tap the email, contacts line. You may find Facebook in there along with Twitter. Click and login your credentials there.

07-04-13 10:47 PM
    Wait one last thing, when you get to that screen in last screen shot, tap the email, contacts line. You may find Facebook in there along with Twitter. Click and login your credentials there.

Still not :C

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 10:59 PM
    Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 12:22 PM
    Just a thought: Try backing up through BlackBerry Link, doing a security wipe, then adding your fb and twitter accounts, and then restoring from BlackBerry Link.

It could just be a hiccup in your OS/maybe something was accidentally disabled.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 12:38 PM
    Just a thought: Try backing up through BlackBerry Link, doing a security wipe, then adding your fb and twitter accounts, and then restoring from BlackBerry Link.

It could just be a hiccup in your OS/maybe something was accidentally disabled.

Posted via CB10
    This; might help if you delete the app on your phone, reset your phone, and then re-add it. If it doesn't work try the above^^
    07-06-13 12:43 PM
    None of these solutions worked

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 03:48 PM
    Not trying to be harsh, truly trying to help. I don't think it's a device issue. I can't imagine everything else would work except Facebook in your HUB. I hate to make assumptions, but potentially it's something simple that you are making more difficult through all these correction attempts. It really is 2-3 step process to setup. At this point, I'd find someone you know who has a Q10 that can walk you through it. Not sure what else support you can get from forum without hands on with your device. Sorry...good luck working it out.

WWBlondieDo likes this.
    07-06-13 09:36 PM
    Based on your screen shots it seems you are missing Facebook and Twitter from your OS . Wether you have the app installed or not the Facebook option should show up in your settings period. The only thing I can suggest is to try re-installing the app to see if it makes it kick in, reboot the phone with a battery pull, and If it continues not to show up try a security wipe. Another thing that might help is try checking for an OS update
    Maybe some Core functions are not installed such as Facebook and Twitter.

Now the first two options I'm sure you already tried so you might need to wipe at this point.
    Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 03:44 PM
    Thanks for being kind and trying to help;

I did the reinstalling part and resetting, still the same issue I'm only allowed to add emails and calender dates etc but I still can't add FB and Twitter to the hub, I just finished security wiping my phone and updating to the latest OS and I still seem to face the same issue.

It was working just fine once I bought the phone though, I will try to figure something out since I seem to be bothering you.

Thanks anyways for trying to help me out, was much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 10:26 PM
    Thanks for being kind and trying to help;

I did the reinstalling part and resetting, still the same issue I'm only allowed to add emails and calender dates etc but I still can't add FB and Twitter to the hub, I just finished security wiping my phone and updating to the latest OS and I still seem to face the same issue.

It was working just fine once I bought the phone though, I will try to figure something out since I seem to be bothering you.

Thanks anyways for trying to help me out, was much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Normally the way it works is - Go to Setup. Tap on Accounts. Tap on Add Account.
    Just to let you know what the screen should look like, here is a screenshot:
    Facebook and Twitter to the hub?-img_00000036.png

BUT, EVEN a new OS installation (from scratch without restore) didn't fix it... I don't know what will.
    07-08-13 03:54 AM
    I would try to reload the OS using the instructions in the post on the link below rather then the security wipe on the phone. That's the only other thing I can think of. If that still doesn't work, call your carrier and get it replaced.

http://m.crackberry.com/how-reload-o...blackberry-q10

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 04:21 PM