I just got off the phone with Rogers technical support, again... I've been asking every 6 weeks about Rogers Voice Mail Plus and continually get zero info on if or when it is coming for the BlackBerry 10.

I loved this feature where I could read my vm's as a text or even play the message without having to go to call my vm inbox. This was so convenient, fast and efficient.

Does anyone know if Rogers has forgotten about this amazing feature for BlackBerry 10 or is it in the works?

The person at Rogers said that everyone loves it and misses it on their BlackBerry 10...

Cmon Rogers/ BlackBerry. It's stuff like this that needs to get sorted out yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 08:23 AM
    Rogers - Live Chat

Have you tried asking in here? They've always had the answers I was looking for.
    07-02-13 08:32 AM
    The link you sent is pointless. When I start chatting with someone they ask me to complete a form, which I do. Then I'm directed to go back to the chat which brings me back to my post... fail 2 times...

I'm tired of these silly time wasting events

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 08:52 AM
    Dunno what to tell you. I use that whenever I have a problem and it always works.
    07-02-13 08:53 AM
    I did get through and eventually they gave me the same response "we are sorry but we don't know when it's coming for the BlackBerry 10".

I'm hoping that someone will see this post from Rogers and get rolling on getting this. Rogers should be all over this

Thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 09:50 AM
    Darylsuds, since updating my Z10 to one of the latest leaks (10.1.0.2342) I have visual voice mail (VVM) on my Z10. I also updated my son's Z10 however he does not have VVM on his. When I called Rogers they informed me that he does not have the same Voice mail package as I do and that is the reason I get it and he does not.
    07-02-13 09:56 AM
    Same here, after updating to .2342 I have full rogers visual voice mail functionality all integrated into the hub. Works perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 10:02 AM
    Yep the newer leaks have VVM..
    Ps.. if you don't want the leaks you could always switch it to voice mail to mms where it sends the vm to text..
    But I'm on Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.228
    And I love it! VVM works great and I have no major issues yet and also on rogers

Check out this thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=809016

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 10:07 AM
    Kk, where do I go from here? I have 10.1.0.273. I'm not super techie but need this working on my phone.

Do I call Rogers or is it a setting that I need to change on my phone.

As I type this message I'm hold with Rogers. They are giving me the run around telling me they can add voice to text for a fee and drop my data from 3 to 1 gig in order to do this... wtf is going on here

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 12:23 PM
    Kk, where do I go from here? I have 10.1.0.273. I'm not super techie but need this working on my phone.

Do I call Rogers or is it a setting that I need to change on my phone.

As I type this message I'm hold with Rogers. They are giving me the run around telling me they can add voice to text for a fee and drop my data from 3 to 1 gig in order to do this... wtf is going on here

Posted via CB10
    Rogers only acknowledges the latest official OS build - and you are running it, already. Loading a leaked OS is something that you do on your own knowing that you forego any support from Rogers or BlackBerry in case you have problems.

I also tried going with VMail over MMS until such time that Rogers releases a newer OS. And yes, I was told pretty much the same. The newer ValuePacks don't have the MMS option available anymore, period. Soooo.... <insert deep breath> in order to get less than VisualVoiceMail you have to downgrade your data plan so that the outdated MMS option becomes available to the the Rogers reps on their computers. That way the MMS becomes available as a separate option that you can buy at additional cost. That's right ADDITIONAL COST.
    Needless to say, I (not so politely) declined the offer...
    07-02-13 05:45 PM
    Wow, for something that seems so simple Rogers is really dragging their feet.

If anyone from Rogers management <pointing finger> take notice and make sure you bring this up at your next meeting.

This is unacceptable. I'm used to receiving voice mails when my phone is silenced while I'm in meetings. I can quickly read to see how high of a priority it is and if I need to action it right away or not.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 06:10 PM