Well, I know it will succeed...positive thoughts...

...BUT, for the doubters and easy-to-give-up, apparently NOT CrackBerry addicts as well as the Droid and iTrolls that seem to love bashing us when we're down (why are we united as MNs again?), let me spell it out for you...

I will use BlackBerry proudly and loudly until it is no longer available for purchase here, and is no longer a main link on Mobile Nations.

And if that day comes?

No Android.
    No iOS.
    No Windows Mobile.
    No more smartphone for me.

That's right. It's BlackBerry or the high way.

I have tried to use the others, I have tried it in good faith, but I can't stop thinking of how much I just hate them, particularly Android and Windows Mobile's toyish interfaces. Everyone bashes Apple for being a toy...HA! Look in the mirror! Oh well, I still will pop into carrier stores and extensively play around with the other phones just to stay up-to-date and try to establish/maintain as much open-mindedness as I can for the competition. But, I just don't see any of those devices being MY device.

So just a quick rant. I don't like to post these but I feel a pro-BB rant is...well...we could use one or two in these darker days. So please respond and add your own commitment statement to the brand. Or quote me and say I'm crazy. Whatever floats your boat...

One things for sure though, if MY boat stops floating, not saying it will, but if it does, I'm going down with the ship!

Over and out,

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    BNoise, tangyboy, tw1g_007 and 8 others like this.
    07-01-13 03:07 PM
    Lulz...

Posted via CB10
    Moonbase0ne and jaymars like this.
    07-01-13 03:12 PM
    So you know you're talking about a phone right?

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    07-01-13 03:13 PM

I am extremely passionate about my technology that I use on a daily basis and come to rely on when I need to get the joj done.

And to put things in perspective, I love my BlackBerry. I love^3 my family. I'm not that crazy.

07-01-13 03:15 PM
    Nice to see positive outlook.

Canadian Z10 owner on Telus
    07-01-13 03:17 PM
    I follow lord zod unconditionally. Please empty my brain and give me new thoughts to have.

Unless we continuously questions. The things we love the most will grow old and die.
    Always question and push for improvement.

Posted via CB10
    Bowlegz and amp323 like this.
    07-01-13 03:19 PM
    I follow lord zod unconditionally. Please empty my brain and give me new thoughts to have.

Unless we continuously questions. The things we love the most will grow old and die.
    Always question and push for improvement.

Posted via CB10
    Woah now I question and am critical of BlackBerry pretty much all the time...

I've been kicking them to make orientation from landscape to portrait universal since launch.

I just feel strongly as ever that even with the apps it has now and state it is in now, which is still very good, the Z10 is perfect for me.

07-01-13 03:22 PM
    I love my Z10 too, but there's no way I'd be without a cell phone if BlackBerry ever went anywhere. Eventually I'd have to get a different kind of phone to maintain some forms of communication. But I'd probably keep buying Q10s or Z10s until they were all extinct haha

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 03:25 PM
    I love my Z and I call him Darth Vader!

Ok, no one likes a loser and BB’s are associated with losing. There is little pride in the ne’er-do-weller’s carrying a BB product. They make their call, get a text and hide it. Yep, that’s reality! The brand is getting beat up and people’s first (and lasting) impression of BB is not good.

However, in the world of business and corporate turnarounds BB has not engaged any marketing campaigns or advertisements launched aimed at changing the perception (that would cost $$$$). Lots of companies have done so and have succeeded. Look at Chrysler of the early 80’s and Domino’s Pizza today. Admitting their faults and showing you how they are listening to the needs of the consumer. Oldsmobile said, “it’s not your father’s Oldsmobile”. But, it takes big dollars in advertisement to “relaunch” the likes of what Coke did in the 90’s.

I know BB has a few tricks but they’ll play them when it’s strategically sound. Yes, the news last weeke kinda shook the ground, but I’m standing firm. BB will bounceback, but it will take time! They will take their shots when necessary and not a moment before. Remember , they are rebuilding a company from the inside/out & outside/in!

Go BB!
    07-01-13 03:26 PM
    It’s considered “Business Taboo” to relaunch a product or service or admit your faults in order to correct negative perceptions, but it will help to change things around. Sometimes betting on a too “clever” campaign risks losing your current audience (“Keep Moving”) and you never reach your target audience. Not to mention demoralizing your base and deflating your current users.

BB is losing a large portion of their base because the old perception lives and user’s don’t know about BB10.Carriers are not doing their part and this balloon is flat on the ground. It’s a shame that we don’t what they are gonna do and it leaves us in this morale dilemma. It’s up to us to get the word out as much as possible, but corporate advertising is more believable. We can drive them to the website, but most people can’t overcome the “Next Big Thing” hype out there. We gotta get rolling.

Go BB!
    07-01-13 03:44 PM
    I used to love my Jose Canseco rookie card. Now the plastic case is worth more than the card.

Love comes and goes.

Just sayin.

Posted via CB10
    agp101 likes this.
    07-01-13 04:25 PM
    I love my Z and I call him Darth Vader!

Ok, no one likes a loser and BB�s are associated with losing. There is little pride in the ne�er-do-weller�s carrying a BB product. They make their call, get a text and hide it. Yep, that�s reality! The brand is getting beat up and people�s first (and lasting) impression of BB is not good.

However, in the world of business and corporate turnarounds BB has not engaged any marketing campaigns or advertisements launched aimed at changing the perception (that would cost $$$$). Lots of companies have done so and have succeeded. Look at Chrysler of the early 80�s and Domino�s Pizza today. Admitting their faults and showing you how they are listening to the needs of the consumer. Oldsmobile said, �it�s not your father�s Oldsmobile�. But, it takes big dollars in advertisement to �relaunch� the likes of what Coke did in the 90�s.

I know BB has a few tricks but they�ll play them when it�s strategically sound. Yes, the news last weeke kinda shook the ground, but I�m standing firm. BB will bounceback, but it will take time! They will take their shots when necessary and not a moment before. Remember , they are rebuilding a company from the inside/out & outside/in!

Go BB!
    You stole my dad's(the phone) name!

Posted via CB10
    earlym likes this.
    07-01-13 04:30 PM
    Is this like the Zen thread or what? We just need some soothing music playing as we read. LOL!!
    07-01-13 04:38 PM
    I'm sorry you are so close minded

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 04:39 PM
    Don't worry, BlackBerry will be around in some form or another for a very long time.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 04:42 PM
    BlackBerry : From my cold dead hands.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354 on O2 UK
    der_mit likes this.
    07-01-13 04:48 PM

I don't understand this recent argument I'm seeing in many threads about "It's just a Phone". Some people are passionate about their cats, their motorcycles, even their shoes. You wouldn't walk up to a guy decked head to toe in Hatley gear and say "It's only a motorcycle." I feel this way about my phone. Don't care about my car except that it's reliable. I have a feeling a lot of people feel that way nowadays. What's the problem with that?

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    07-01-13 04:49 PM
    Nice outlook

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 04:56 PM
    you people are sick!
    07-01-13 05:04 PM
    Yep me too. Despite some lacking social apps the BlackBerry experience is the best you can find in mobile. All they need is the popular apps and they would crush the rest.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 05:07 PM
    My Z10's performance is independent of BlackBerry share price or how many others are using it. Even if BlackBerry disappeared tomorrow my Z10 would continue to work as is.

No complaints here.

Posted via CB10
    revtech likes this.
    07-01-13 05:09 PM
    People bash people for any reason. I love my blackberrys....all of em. Don't care what people say or think. I will use blackberry as long as there is a Blackberry

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 05:13 PM
    Me too. If BlackBerry went away, I'd go back to a flip phone. No way would I settle for a comparatively dumb smartphone after using this amazing piece of technology. I'd rather go back to a dumb phone than spend money on a semi-smart phone with big marketing muscle behind it.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 05:47 PM
    I am extremely passionate about my technology that I use on a daily basis and come to rely on when I need to get the joj done.

And to put things in perspective, I love my BlackBerry. I love^3 my family. I'm not that crazy.

Just having a little fun. No offense intended. I wouldn't go back to a flip if BlackBerry died, but to each their own.

Drew Guttadore likes this.
    07-01-13 06:11 PM
    WTG balancing the I Love threads against the I hate threads. How many more of these threads will be started? I guess it doesn't matter there are tons of the other too.

Good luck
    07-01-13 06:36 PM
64 123