I believe it's only shown in the US, but NBCs Community has a large reputation for using BlackBerry devices. Jeff Winger, played by Joel McHale, has a Porsche BlackBerry Limited Edition. I don't know how it's possible to have that phone and live in Colorado, but whatever, lol. Troy Barnes, played by Donald Glover, owns a PlayBook. His PlayBook is shown repeatedly, especially in the Season 3 Finale. That's all the BlackBerry devices I could count, what did I miss?

Posted via CB10
    coldRooster and BBVegasGirl80 like this.
    06-29-13 05:17 PM
    Been watching Entourage (from series 1 to 8) recently and it's like a living history of the rise and fall of BB. In thr first few seasons everyone had those Motorola and Erickson flip phones. Then the next few seasons everyone was in BB. And now seasons 7 and 8 I am beginning to see some other phones (probably early iPhones) but I haven't got a good glimpse yet.
    Makes me sad

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    06-29-13 07:37 PM
    Been watching Entourage (from series 1 to 8) recently and it's like a living history of the rise and fall of BB. In thr first few seasons everyone had those Motorola and Erickson flip phones. Then the next few seasons everyone was in BB. And now seasons 7 and 8 I am beginning to see some other phones (probably early iPhones) but I haven't got a good glimpse yet.
    Makes me sad

Posted via CB10
    Oh wow lol that's sad

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 09:32 PM
    Everyone on Veep also has a BB.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 10:17 PM
    Makes me sad

Posted via CB10

Yeah, I remember Entourage and the BlackBerry craze on that show. Near the last season's yes there were other phones, but majority of them were BB's. Usually used by businessmen and agents.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 10:40 PM
    I have not found one CNBC or CNN reporter using BlackBerry not supporting BlackBerry...they all love it may not be happy at all times but they all love it just like us.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 09:03 AM
    After watching the show for a bit, I started to wonder about that. The only tablet I saw used was a Playbook (for a brief moment), and Jeff always has a BlackBerry. I think so far I've seen a Pearl, Torch and now a 9981. Is this some product placement or does the actor really love BBs?
    08-26-13 09:52 AM
    After watching the show for a bit, I started to wonder about that. The only tablet I saw used was a Playbook (for a brief moment), and Jeff always has a BlackBerry. I think so far I've seen a Pearl, Torch and now a 9981. Is this some product placement or does the actor really love BBs?
    They may also have a sponsorship deal.

Sorta like the cast of Hawaii Five 0 is always on a Windows Phone or Windows Phones were everywhere in Man of Steel.
    08-26-13 10:01 AM
    The Newsroom uses BlackBerry extensively.

They also destroy them lol.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 10:39 AM