I have been reading this forum like forever, long before i made this account...and what can i see here most of the time eople who constantly complaining about something...okey i understand bb legacy devices and os is not for any people,dont have app etc etc butttt , the bb10 os is great platform, really great ,and it just have started FEW MONTHS AGO and u all that spitting on blackberry right now look around, blackberry had made big progress and todays results NOT SHOWING SALES OF Q10 (a month of existinance )and r5. It is tooooo early to judge about bb10 os and phones,but one is clear BLACKBERRY MUST IMPROVE THEIR MARKETING STRATEGY.

And those of u that allways complain about something on bb10 os and bb10 devices, turn around, walk away to crapple disasterous ios and laggy and baggy android. Tnx

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 03:02 PM
    Thank you, finally post with common sense the phone hasn't even been out 1 year yet and people are complaining. What matters is the q10, q5 and a10 sales with the z10 at the end of the year.

Posted via CB10
    dusan.bukvic likes this.
    06-28-13 03:11 PM
    Too many drama queens over reacting today. I will let Q3 results comes around to make any judgment. It's not over by a long shot. BlackBerry will bend but will not break. People said they would be gone a long time ago and they were wrong and will continue to be.
    06-28-13 03:18 PM
    fully agree, just wait till the perpetually stupid find this thread though. I'll go get the popcorn
    dusan.bukvic likes this.
    06-28-13 03:18 PM
    I have been reading this forum like forever, long before i made this account...and what can i see here most of the time eople who constantly complaining about something...okey i understand bb legacy devices and os is not for any people,dont have app etc etc butttt , the bb10 os is great platform, really great ,and it just have started FEW MONTHS AGO and u all that spitting on blackberry right now look around, blackberry had made big progress and todays results NOT SHOWING SALES OF Q10 (a month of existinance )and r5. It is tooooo early to judge about bb10 os and phones,but one is clear BLACKBERRY MUST IMPROVE THEIR MARKETING STRATEGY.

And those of u that allways complain about something on bb10 os and bb10 devices, turn around, walk away to crapple disasterous ios and laggy and baggy android. Tnx

Posted via CB10
    Being great didn't help Palm all that much.

And I don't feel that BB10 on release day was all that great. By downloading "leaked" OS I can see that they are improving he OS, and I see the potential. Personally I do like the BB10 OS much more than either iOS or Android.

But too be honest... what does it do today the is so much better than iOS or Android? No compare that to what you can't currently do with a BB10 device. People are different and needs are different - but it appears that currently consumers don't feel that BB10 fits their needs....yet.

As for Q10 sales - while among BlackBerry users the keyboard seems to be equivalent to the Holy Grail. The problem is that the smartphone market has SHOWN that screen real-estate is more important to the average user. Thus leaving the Q10 as just a niche product, that isn't going to make much headway against what are now traditional smartphones.

It isn't over, but it isn't going to be as easy as many had taught.
    06-28-13 03:19 PM
    Thank you, finally post with common sense the phone hasn't even been out 1 year yet and people are complaining. What matters is the q10, q5 and a10 sales with the z10 at the end of the year.

Posted via CB10
    I m glad too to see someone normal here... i really dont understand how people here can be so dumb...bb10 is whole new platform and it has to take min a year to settle in the world, it is magnificant that blackberry made such a os like this...and i hate to see people here complain-this not working, that not working, i wonder did they try android on s3(good phone for exanple) -it is way way way too much baggier than any os in the world (not to mention full of viruses) and crapple ios 6-really slow, laggy...

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and Frehley like this.
    06-28-13 03:26 PM
    Being great didn't help Palm all that much.

And I don't feel that BB10 on release day was all that great. By downloading "leaked" OS I can see that they are improving he OS, and I see the potential. Personally I do like the BB10 OS much more than either iOS or Android.

But too be honest... what does it do today the is so much better than iOS or Android? No compare that to what you can't currently do with a BB10 device. People are different and needs are different - but it appears that currently consumers don't feel that BB10 fits their needs....yet.

As for Q10 sales - while among BlackBerry users the keyboard seems to be equivalent to the Holy Grail. The problem is that the smartphone market has SHOWN that screen real-estate is more important to the average user. Thus leaving the Q10 as just a niche product, that isn't going to make much headway against what are now traditional smartphones.

It isn't over, but it isn't going to be as easy as many had taught.
    Q10 is way for business people and those who went years ago on android and crapple,and have nostalgia for blackberry, this time improved blackerry...
    And for the bb10, think, looj back of android beginings...this is whole new,pronising os and platform, and people must know IT IS NEW, and blackberry really did impossible, and make this great platform, and i m sad that no one gives them real credit for that, but i m saying ones again, they have to improveeeeeeee their MARKETNG

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 03:34 PM
    I m glad too to see someone normal here... i really dont understand how people here can be so dumb...bb10 is whole new platform and it has to take min a year to settle in the world, it is magnificant that blackberry made such a os like this...and i hate to see people here complain-this not working, that not working, i wonder did they try android on s3(good phone for exanple) -it is way way way too much baggier than any os in the world (not to mention full of viruses) and crapple ios 6-really slow, laggy...

Posted via CB10
    It's mind boggling to see some of the reactions people made after the report, I'm a PlayBook owner, got mine last dec hoping I'd getbb10 on it, but I'm after watching closing while using other devices I can see from the dev a to b 1 gb to 2 upgrade that bb10 would be garbage on the PlayBook.

When the q10 and q5 are fully deployed and a10 announced the sales results will matter more.

Posted via CB10
    dusan.bukvic likes this.
    06-28-13 05:57 PM
    Thanks for making me happy

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 06:03 PM
    OH MY GOSH positivity in crackberry ooh know you didnt.Bum rush of downers in a while.Its not looking good for BB its OL but when shadow user come out the shadow to post you know sh1t be ****ed up.
    06-28-13 06:20 PM
    Unfortunately, BlackBerry Marketing is an oxymoron.....sigh.....
    06-28-13 06:20 PM
    Simple.

They need the U.S. market and have done a terrible job of launching just these two phones.

They may be reaching the end of the consumers rope (and stock holders).

Pucker time for BlackBerry.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    kbz1960 and SparkyBC like this.
    06-28-13 06:43 PM
    Because BlackBerry will improve without feedback... trust me, we're doing them a favor.

P.s this phone is flawless, so perfect I could die.
    06-28-13 07:04 PM
    HAHA, Blackberry has ignored feedback for 4 years. Today's announcement was no different. They do troll the forums and know what's up so que up the band, hell make it nickelback too!
    06-28-13 07:17 PM
    I agree completely. While it obviously would have been nice for BlackBerry to surprise us with its number of BB10 sales, it was not particularly realistic for us to expect that.

Let's call a spade a spade - BlackBerry thoroughly has made a mess of things over the past 2-3 years. BB10 should have been released at least 18 months earlier than it was. By the time it was released Android and Apple were the "must buy" phones for everyone except for some die-hard fans and corporate clients.

That takes time to change. Especially when the launch in the most important market - the United States - is a first-rate disaster. They actually do some marketing and...the phones cannot be purchased in the US. And, when you finally do purchase one, well, you will not be able to update it.

BlackBerry right now is the ugly sibling in the USA and in mist of the world. That takes time to change. The good news is that BB10 products van now be bought. Even if minimal, they do have a market presence.

This is just the start of a long race. Sure, BlackBerry stumbled somewhat out of the gates, but the company did not completely trip and face plant. If they can timely and efficiently improve their product and still sink loads into research and development, then they stand a good chance in the long run.

But, let's not all have knee jerk reactions about what happened.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 01:46 AM
    Fanboy-palooza at the top of this thread.

So 9 months ago, everything would be great once BB 10 devices were out.
    And 6 months ago, everything would be great once BB 10 devices were out.

Because you knew everyone would run out and buy them. Just like you did. And you told your friends, and the kids in school and everyone who would listen to you.

3 months ago, everything was OK, but it will get MUCH better as more devices fly off the shelves. And you went to the local mobile phone shop to explain how great the Z10 was. And then, maybe, you got a Q10. And showed that off also.

Now reality sets in. Device shipments below the lowest expectations. Total number of customers dropped. Again. And another operating loss.

So naturally, start to make excuses and wait for the next quarterly numbers.

Back to square one.

One day you will get it.
    kbz1960, TgeekB, jaymars and 3 others like this.
    06-29-13 01:51 AM
    Fanboy-palooza at the top of this thread.

So 9 months ago, everything would be great once BB 10 devices were out.
    And 6 months ago, everything would be great once BB 10 devices were out.

Because you knew everyone would run out and buy them. Just like you did. And you told your friends, and the kids in school and everyone who would listen to you.

3 months ago, everything was OK, but it will get MUCH better as more devices fly off the shelves. And you went to the local mobile phone shop to explain how great the Z10 was. And then, maybe, you got a Q10. And showed that off also.

Now reality sets in. Device shipments below the lowest expectations. Total number of customers dropped. Again. And another operating loss.

So naturally, start to make excuses and wait for the next quarterly numbers.

Back to square one.

One day you will get it.
    like you do?
    06-29-13 02:31 AM
    I really cant understand how some people dont read anything and always find a way to complaining about something.
    I m repeating u again,bb10 selling is going well, and it is faaaar tooo soon to judge about this completely new os, and if u r so disturbed about FIRST quartal and soo leisure, u, and all the others that think that way are free to leave to android and ios and spare urselves of these blackberry frustrations.

U will find better place on android and ios forums,complaining there lot more than here,all in all,those kind of people will be always disatisfied

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 03:11 AM
    I really cant understand how some people dont read anything and always find a way to complaining about something.
    I m repeating u again,bb10 selling is going well, and it is faaaar tooo soon to judge about this completely new os, and if u r so disturbed about FIRST quartal and soo leisure, u, and all the others that think that way are free to leave to android and ios and spare urselves of these blackberry frustrations.

U will find better place on android and ios forums,complaining there lot more than here,all in all,those kind of people will be always disatisfied

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    I really don't think you should be talking about people not reading well.

BB10 is not selling well, except in your alternate universe. Your predictions are no more worthwhile than those that predicted a break out quarter this time. It didn't happen.

You have no clue what will happen. Even if all of your friends have the whatever10 and love it.

It is going to be a very bumpy ride.
    06-29-13 05:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    Both if which are kicking BlackBerry a$$.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    TgeekB likes this.
    06-29-13 06:33 AM
    Both if which are kicking BlackBerry a$$.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    Depends on what part of the world you live in. BlackBerry has taken over Android in a few countries for number 2 OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 07:51 AM
    Depends on what part of the world you live in. BlackBerry has taken over Android in a few countries for number 2 OS.

Posted via CB10
    Documented examples please.
    And not the debunked Canadian example from a few weeks ago.

BB sold 6.8mm units in the quarter. How they took over 3rd place would be interesting. 2nd would be a miracle.
    06-29-13 07:56 AM
    06-29-13 07:58 AM
    Finally a voice of reason and sanity.

Than you!

Canadian Z10 owner on Telus
    06-29-13 08:07 AM
    60 days to sell Z10 at 1st Quarter, and it shipped 2.72 Mio. Many says shipping is not sold. But naturally, when you shipped your products to a main dealer, means you already sell those.

60 days: Jan 30 - March 31. 2.72 Mio of Z10 shipped or may I say Sold.

BlackBerry should improves how they sell their products to the market. Living all updates to carriers, I think, is not the best way anymore.

BlackBerry needs a very strong partner. So who or what is the most powerful partner for BlackBerry? Its products users.

Find as many users as BlackBerry can. Users that can encourage BlackBerry products to others. Give the market truly deep penetration. And don't forget to bring killer apps to the BlackBerry World at all costs and makes price more reasonable than right now.

Posted via CB10
    dusan.bukvic likes this.
    06-29-13 08:11 AM
33 12