I have been a paying Pandora customer for about 3 years. I listen to it at work, on the go, and in my car. Earlier this week I reached out to them
    wondering about a BB10 app. This was there response......
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BB10
    JUN 26, 2013 | 12:21PM PDT
    Original message
    I have been a Pandora subscriber for several years. I love listening to Pandora from my BlackBerry device, but now that I have a new BB10 device Pandora is now dead.

Are there any plans for a Pandora app for BB10 devices?

Thanks
    -Danny
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jacklyn | Pandora
    JUN 27, 2013 | 10:07AM PDT
    Hi Danny,

Thanks for your interest in having Pandora on the Blackberry 10. We are not developing an app at this time, but we will definitely keep it in mind while planning our product priorities for the future.

Here is a list of mobile devices that currently support Pandora:Listen to free music on your mobile phone with Pandora Internet Radio

Thanks so much for listening to Pandora! RE: BB10
    JUN 27, 2013 | 10:27AM PDT
    Thanks for your quick response. I have no interest in other devices. If there is no planned Pandora app for BB10, I will have to find another service.
    Jacklyn | Pandora
    JUN 28, 2013 | 12:10PM PDT
    Hi Danny,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We hope you find the music you love wherever that may be!
    Best,
    Jacklyn
    Listener Advocate
    PANDORA� internet radio

I know I am only one customer, but really, not even a simple "we hate to see you go". I am not an app developer and I have no idea what it takes to build one, but they have so little interest in BB10 that they aren't even considering it??? How many other companies are feeling this way about BB?
    06-28-13 02:42 PM
    LOL.

It is what it is... at least they aren't beating round the bush.
    06-28-13 02:45 PM
    That is pretty funny. Isn't there a third party pandora solution on BB10? I never use pandora but I thought I saw a thread talking about it.
    06-28-13 02:48 PM
    That sucks, but I've found Apollo to be a great replacement for Pandora on BB10 and PBOS. It sorta works like Pandora One in that you don't have any commercials (at all), but there is still the song skip limitation (unless that's in Pandora One too?) So it's a nice way to still experience the Pandora experience, not pay a cent, and raise a shiny and polished middle finger to Pandora.

Lol probably not the response you were looking for, but it is an option should you choose to take it.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!
    06-28-13 02:52 PM
    I had the sideloaded version for a while, but then switch to Apollo. It works great.
    00stryder likes this.
    06-28-13 03:01 PM
    If you don't like the Apollo for Pandora player then log on to Pandora in browser and make a launcher by adding Pandora to the Home Screen and there's the app you want with unlimited skipping
    00stryder likes this.
    06-28-13 03:05 PM
    Now after Mr. Lies news nobody or at least much less important companies will care about BB10, in fact who will care if the company didn't complaint with his promises?
    06-28-13 03:08 PM
    Plays on the q10 using pandora sign in. But no functioning controls. Just plays.
    06-28-13 03:56 PM
    Until the BB10 device population hits several million units in the US, it likely isn't worth Pandora's while to support the platform.
    06-28-13 04:03 PM
    Another vote for Apollo. Actually better than Pandora as I don't have skip restrictions or commercials.

Posted via CB10
    bombastic likes this.
    06-28-13 08:04 PM
    Another vote for Apollo. Actually better than Pandora as I don't have skip restrictions or commercials.

Posted via CB10
    Really? Even if you attempt to skip several songs in succession in a short amount of time?

06-28-13 08:27 PM
    I use Apollo everyday. I get the skip restrictions, but if you back out of the channel and go back in it starts over.
    06-28-13 10:42 PM
    I love Apollo; it isn't perfect, and I hope they make some improvements to the UI, but it's a great option for BB10!

PS> I love the middle finger comment, lol...stick it to the man!
    00stryder likes this.
    06-29-13 09:14 AM
    Neither does slacker...

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 02:56 PM
    That is pretty funny. Isn't there a third party pandora solution on BB10? I never use pandora but I thought I saw a thread talking about it.
    Yes, it is called Apollo.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 03:13 PM
    Apollo is excellent. Even better than Pandora from my experiences. I have heard the same responses from other companies in reference to the lack of BB10 OS support. If Blackberry fails, then developers won't have wasted their time creating applications for the new operating system. If Blackberry succeeds, these companies will eventually jump on board and support the BB10 interface. Only time will tell, I guess.
    06-29-13 03:25 PM
    I'm trying Apollo and it just sits there spinning, won't start playing a song...is it compatible with the Q10?
    Last edited by netwerx1; 06-29-13 at 04:15 PM.
    06-29-13 03:51 PM
    That sucks, but I've found Apollo to be a great replacement for Pandora on BB10 and PBOS. It sorta works like Pandora One in that you don't have any commercials (at all), but there is still the song skip limitation (unless that's in Pandora One too?) So it's a nice way to still experience the Pandora experience, not pay a cent, and raise a shiny and polished middle finger to Pandora.

Lol probably not the response you were looking for, but it is an option should you choose to take it.

All I can say is support the Apollo cats, if Pandora doesn't care to make an app and you are a must have Pandora user, rock Apollo and any features not currently available, send requests. Great folks to deal with!
    00stryder likes this.
    06-29-13 05:21 PM
    I'm trying Apollo and it just sits there spinning, won't start playing a song...is it compatible with the Q10?
    Yes, I own the Q10 and have had no issues. The only downfall is that it's difficult to reach the dislike/thumbs-down button in the lower right corner. I believe Apollo was originally designed to be compatible with the Z10, as far as BB 10 OS is concerned. It still works beautifully with the Q10, though. I'm suprised you're having issues. Make sure the internet connection is good and that Apollo recognizes your username and password from your Pandora account during setup.
    Last edited by idockter; 06-29-13 at 06:35 PM.
    06-29-13 05:36 PM
    Yes, I own the Q10 and have had no issues. The only downfall is that it's difficult to reach the dislike/thumbs-down button in the lower right corner. I believe Apollo was originally designed to be compatible with the Z10. It still works beautifully with the Q10, though. I'm suprised you're having issues. Make sure the internet connection is good and that Apollo recognizes your username and password from your Pandora account during setup.
    It was initially designed for the TouchPad and other Palm/HP webOS devices... one downfall of the Q is the square screen, only one I know to be in existence as a widespread smartphone, so there is probably something there with the layout.
    idockter likes this.
    06-29-13 06:04 PM
    Tune-In Pro FTW.

This is my cat's phone. She lets me use it.
    06-29-13 06:12 PM
    Yes, I own the Q10 and have had no issues. The only downfall is that it's difficult to reach the dislike/thumbs-down button in the lower right corner. I believe Apollo was originally designed to be compatible with the Z10, as far as BB 10 OS is concerned. It still works beautifully with the Q10, though. I'm suprised you're having issues. Make sure the internet connection is good and that Apollo recognizes your username and password from your Pandora account during setup.
    Restarted the phone and it plays now. Yea, the UI is messed up for the Q...would be nice to see this go native cascades...
    06-29-13 07:44 PM
    I used the Android side loaded app for a while, but found it worked just as well in the browser. I had never heard of Apollo until reading this thread, so I downloaded it and gave it a try.

I have to say I like it. It really is better than the native Pandora app. This is what I'll use from now on.

Posted via CB10
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    06-29-13 07:52 PM