For those shareholders out there... are you excited?
    06-27-13 03:17 PM
    Funny. I'm just about to write an article titled BBRY Earnings Eve... then I saw this thread titled Christmas Day.

I'm excited and scared all at once.
    Bilaal, bluetroll, _dimi_ and 5 others like this.
    06-27-13 03:23 PM
    Just waiting, waiting,.. LOL. Better be good!!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-27-13 03:28 PM
    Kevin needs to get his Santa suit on if it turns out to be a good day tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 03:31 PM
    Funny. I'm just about to write an article titled BBRY Earnings Eve... then I saw this thread titled Christmas Day.

I totally feel the same way.

This could be a great start to the long weekend!
    06-27-13 03:35 PM
    Hope all of the shareholders don't get coal!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-27-13 03:38 PM
    Santa Berry DIDN'T come to our house but the Salvation army DID supply us a few PlayBook's for gifts :/

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    06-27-13 03:40 PM
    Hope not too many short grinches show up...

Posted via Z10
    06-27-13 03:54 PM
    After today and yesterday my thinking is maximum .50 cent gains and 1.60 loss.

Even with good numbers seems like we cant win these situations
    06-27-13 03:57 PM
    Can't wait...

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 04:12 PM
    Exactly, happy, excited, but scary all at once. I think worst case scenario, we have to wait until next earnings report for a big pop, and it just stays in it's current trading range until then. So I'm not too scared. Let's hope for the best, let hope we have an epic short squeeze.
    06-27-13 04:16 PM
    Options expiry will likely make tomorrow one crazy volatile day and short hedge funds will use their ammunition to suppress the response if we receive a positive report. I just hope I don't find a lump of coal in my x-mas stocking;-).........I was initially sold while listening on line to Thorsten when he spoke at the first Blackberry Jam last fall and went looooong BB from $6.50 to $7. I then backed up the truck and loaded up the rest under $8 with some averaging up since then. I continue to study this company and its subsidiary QNX carefully, and now believe BB is positioning itself for the next big things: mobile computing, MDM, M2M, and the software, analytics and services opportunities that arise from the internet of everything. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity over the next decade, so I will wait for the restructuring to continue to unfold over the next 6-8 quarters, if some US corporation an order of magnitude larger than BB and with $50 billion or more cash on hand doesn't swoop in and buy the company first.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-27-13 05:11 PM
    Options expiry will likely make tomorrow one crazy volatile day and short hedge funds will use their ammunition to suppress the response if we receive a positive report. I just hope I don't find a lump of coal in my x-mas stocking;-).........I was initially sold while listening on line to Thorsten when he spoke at the first Blackberry Jam last fall and went looooong BB from $6.50 to $7. I then backed up the truck and loaded up the rest under $8 with some averaging up since then. I continue to study this company and its subsidiary QNX carefully, and now believe BB is positioning itself for the next big things: mobile computing, MDM, M2M, and the software, analytics and services opportunities that arise from the internet of everything. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity over the next decade, so I will wait for the restructuring to continue to unfold over the next 6-8 quarters, if some US corporation an order of magnitude larger than BB and with $50 billion or more cash on hand doesn't swoop in and buy the company first.
    Interesting thoughts Robin11. Not sure where your analysis of multi-trillion dollars came from, but if you are right, unlikely BB would be willing to let others "buy the company first", even for $50 billion. I agree though, it is exciting times for blackberry!
    06-27-13 05:37 PM
    Tomorrow nothing will happen. I have been hearing about this short squeeze for months now....I dont expect anything extreme to happen tomorrow( of course i am hoping for a short squeeze). lets see tomorrow. I am not excited nor I am scared because I got in early September. I believe in two years BBRY will give us all a nice return. GL to everyone.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 06:30 PM
    I wouldn't get too excited about tomorrow. It could take some time to bust wide open.

Tomorrow will probably be a pretty good day though.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 06:41 PM
    I'm generally a nutcase right now. Up, down and all around. If the intent of the analysts was to mess with my mind then they have succeeded. Let's do this already!

Go baby go!
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-27-13 07:18 PM
    Don't believe anything will happen as stated the Q10 is only the numbers by a fraction and q5 not there whether you be long or short you could always find incentioves to hold your position. Of course shorter have to pay for their position and will tend to move more in and out as shorts lose statistically over time but all in I think people's expectations are too high on both sides of the fence
    06-27-13 09:52 PM
    Very excited

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 03:58 AM
    Not even close to Christmas really. Checking financial news will be the first thing I do when I wake though.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 04:05 AM
    Everyone needs to be careful what they wish for.

I also fear what the ER could bring and if you are wise you better keep your finger on the "button". The ER can bring rewards and catastrophe.

We will know soon.
    06-28-13 04:08 AM
    To be honest I would be very happy with a + or - .20 day.

Just feel like I'm gonna be hit in the face with a bag of coal today.

Also remember TSX is closed on Monday I think. So it makes it scarry if we drop or pop.

Anyways let's get this over with
    06-28-13 05:28 AM
    So much for the party.
    06-28-13 06:14 AM
    No.............
    06-28-13 06:41 AM
    "Best" Christmas ever <- sarcastic voice
    06-28-13 06:44 AM
    Yikes.

NO ONE likes a steaming pile of poo in their stocking...

-CFOT
    06-28-13 06:48 AM
34 12