Hey all,

I have a persistent error and I am not sure if its my Z10 or my Telus Network (Brampton, Ontario).

My phone often for the network icon shows 4GLte (or sometimes a lowercase h) however when i use any data such as bbm, whatsapp, or facebook it states there is no internet connectivity. And this just happens randomly I am not sure if this is my Z10 or Telus.

In order to fix this i often restart my phone and viola it works, but today its just constant no data. Anyone experience such errors? And if so know if its Telus or my Z10 (i suspect telus lol).

Thanks in advance
    06-26-13 11:14 PM
    Sounds like it's your network, I'd call Telus and make sure they aren't doing any funny buisness

Posted via my Q10 SQN100-1
    06-26-13 11:56 PM
    What OS are you running? leak or official? Lowercase would imply no data services...And be tied to your network/carrier (most likely the case)
    06-26-13 11:57 PM
    Im running OS 10.1.0.2014 official.

I will give Telus a shout if their departments are open right now

What OS are you running? leak or official? Lowercase would imply no data services...And be tied to your network/carrier (most likely the case)
    06-27-13 12:43 AM
    What did you find out?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 12:50 AM
    I'm with Telus and not that far away from you (Hamilton). It must be a very localised problem. However, I have noticed sometimes at night (after midnight), certain cell sites have no data. I just assume that they are working on something in the area. It seems to correct itself after a few hours.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 12:53 AM
    I'm on Telus as well in the Muskoka area and I lose service regularly even when everyone else in my home is totally fine. They are also on Telus and both have Curves.
    I don't know if it's my phone or Telus since I had no problems earlier in the year when I was in Toronto for school. This has only been happening since I returned home.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 06:48 AM
    hey guys, so I called telus this morning and said my service in the area should be really good.

So they asked me to pull my battery (my first battery pull since i got the phone) and they reset the network to my phone. all seems to work now.

A little thing to note when the phone says 4GLTE in all caps the data is pretty strong, but when its 4glte in lowercase its pretty low... i didnt know this.

Finally the techie told me that there should be an app called "Telus Network Experience" its an app that will evaluate your signal strength in certain area. Too bad its not for bb10 anyone else use this app?
    06-27-13 10:50 AM
    Hmm I'll have to try and find it and see if you can side load it. Probably going to do it tonight if possible.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 11:20 AM