Those who short sell the stock are posting 24x7 on all boards about BlackBerry going down as they are about to loose their pants. Ignore the noise and go long on BlackBerry, don't sell till it hits $100

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 09:48 PM
    Those who short sell the stock are posting 24x7 on all boards about BlackBerry going down as they are about to loose their pants. Ignore the noise and go long on BlackBerry, don't sell till it hits $100

Posted via CB10
    $100? Good luck with that

One thing to be optimistic, another to be delusional
    nquyen, kbz1960, 21stNow and 3 others like this.
    06-26-13 09:56 PM

Haha yeah... That's too funny. I'd take it though. With that kind of gain I could get a few nice toys
    h20work likes this.
    06-26-13 09:58 PM
    Haha yeah... That's too funny. I'd take it though. With that kind of gain I could get a few nice toys
    You could buy several A10's and still have plenty of $ left over. Assuming you have more than 20 shares
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    06-26-13 10:16 PM
    You could buy several A10's and still have plenty of $ left over. Assuming you have more than 20 shares
    What me?! No no no... Only 1 share. That's all it takes to win, right? or was that the lottery? I forget
    JeepBB likes this.
    06-26-13 10:34 PM
    06-27-13 04:30 AM
    The thought that BB will hit $100 share value isn't as crazy as it sounds...if the new OS takes off, along with the other new ventures
    that BB has announced, I personally think we could see a share value of 110-120 by the end of 2014.

That may be optimistic, but not unrealistic.

The smartphone market is nuts, and people's loyalty can turn on a dime these days, or so it seems...just my .02.
    06-27-13 04:36 AM
    The thought that BB will hit $100 share value isn't as crazy as it sounds...if the new OS takes off, along with the other new ventures
    that BB has announced, I personally think we could see a share value of 110-120 by the end of 2014.

That may be optimistic, but not unrealistic.

The smartphone market is nuts, and people's loyalty can turn on a dime these days, or so it seems...just my .02.

My impression is that it's unrealistic.

Half of that is feasible but not likely.

Don't shoot for the moon. Look at the rate of gain and extrapolate from there.

For the record, I have a Z and I'm getting the Aristo

Passed on the Q.

Bought at $27 and got obliterated. Still holding.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    blackspeed likes this.
    06-27-13 04:49 AM
    IMPORTANT ADDITION:

BlackBerry longs about to lose their pants

Those who long the stock are posting 24x7 on all boards about BlackBerry going up as they are about to loose their pants. Ignore the noise ...

+

The advice to sell a stock only, if it has grown the factor 600-700% is COMPLETLY foolish (but a personal decision) most traders / investors are happy with even single digit gains of their portfolio, a double digit success is a REALLY GREAT success, a three digit success is GAMING, not trading / investing...
    h20work likes this.
    06-27-13 04:51 AM

Passed on the Q.

I don't see that as shooting for the moon...by the end of 2013, I hope to see $70 per share. The problem here is the shorts are trying to control the market value because they messed up...I have very little knowledge of the stock market, but I believe that a good product will find its way to market these days...consumers are far more educated than before. Add to that the new ventures we hear very little about, but have huge influence in the backroom markets, and I think BB has a very bright future.

I'm in at 14.90, btw.....lol.
    06-27-13 04:58 AM
    BlackBerry shorts about to lose their pants
    That's ok, their wearing Shorts :P
    06-27-13 05:03 AM
    I don't see that as shooting for the moon...by the end of 2013, I hope to see $70 per share. The problem here is the shorts are trying to control the market value because they messed up...I have very little knowledge of the stock market, but I believe that a good product will find its way to market these days...consumers are far more educated than before. Add to that the new ventures we hear very little about, but have huge influence in the backroom markets, and I think BB has a very bright future.

I'm in at 14.90, btw.....lol.
    OK.

One of us will be wrong at the end of 2013 and then again at the end of 2014.

Posted from my amazing Z10 via CB10
    06-27-13 05:09 AM
    I'm hoping for the best for BlackBerry but I don't have very high expectations about this quarter. Here in the US it is hard to imagine that many units were sold. The launches could not have been worse. If anything, it seems to me that Z10 is going better than Q10.

Maybe BlackBerry doesn't need the US anymore or maybe enterprise sales are going well. I dunno. But, I do not see much cause for optimism, to be honest. I hope I'm wrong.

"Yes, we have teams working on BB10 for the PlayBook. " Thornton Heins March 8, 2013
    m1a1mg and kevinnugent like this.
    06-27-13 06:46 AM
    Sixteen bucks a share and it's game over. The shorts will have to cover at that point, and the squeeze begins. You heard it here first.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 07:06 AM
    Moved to BBRY Forum.

Love the thread title btw!
    06-27-13 07:57 AM

Passed on the Q.

You are better off than me. I bought at 50, and then again at 16. I'm still holding because what have I got to lose?

I will settle for 20 something which will ease the pain greatly. 25 would be even better, but 100? Not too likely for a number of years if ever. Please don't misunderstand me, I would love a huge gain and I am pulling for BlackBerry to do what no one ever thought they could...rise from the ashes of their own mistakes to leadership in the World of technology.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    06-27-13 08:40 AM
    100 not happening. Maybe $20 by next quarter if there's a squeeze. I'd say a more realistic number to expect in the next year or so is $50.

Unless they become the next Apple and pull the unbelievable. Then sky's the limit

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 11:33 AM
    If all goes well and the Aristo comes out BEFORE mid October ( End of September would be IDEAL) and the phone is truly a competitor. based on the leaked and *hopefully* upgraded specs ( im not talking screen res thats a dead horse that keeps getting beating on these forums) it will sell VERY well especially during the Holiday season.

If Q1 beats Consensus shares will pass the 16 mark EASILY.
    The earnings report the shorts are going to panic on is the Q4 results in March 2014. Q2,3 wont be make or break just consistent. Q2 can reflect early Q5 sales, but Q3 will be stagnant as the Q5 continues to roll out.

I'd guess 18-22 before Q2 results. 20-25 by Q3 35-40 by Q4
    06-27-13 02:51 PM
    If we can see EPS of $4-$5, then we will see $40-$50 SP.
    I'd say $100 is a stretch in the short term, but within sight a couple years of good execution down the road .

Posted via Z10
    06-27-13 04:23 PM
    What people don't understand is the basic arithmetic. With 170 million shares (35+ percent) borrowed, it sets up a situation wherein at some point 170 million shares MUST be bought. You have to buy it ba at some point in a short trade.

The shorties, fittingly enough, have created a massive pent up demand for the shares which will drive the prices up enormously. The smart ones are cutting their losses and getting out now. The dumb ones are plain farked. Mathematically, they can only lose since BlackBerry is quite solvent.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and psy fi like this.
    06-27-13 05:14 PM

Passed on the Q.

I was initially sold while listening on line to Thorsten when he spoke at the first Blackberry Jam last fall and went looooong BB from $6.50 to $7. I then backed up the truck and loaded up the rest under $8 with some averaging up since then. I continue to study this company and its subsidiary QNX carefully, and now believe Thor's vision for BB is positioning it for the next big things: mobile computing, MDM, M2M, and the software, analytics and services opportunities that arise from the internet of everything. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity over the next decade, so $100 is actually achievable and much much more. I will wait for the restructuring to continue to unfold over the next 6-8 quarters. Sadly, as soon as there is better visibility going forward, it is more likely some US corporation an order of magnitude larger than BB and with $50 billion or more cash on hand will swoop in and buy the company first.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-27-13 05:39 PM

Passed on the Q.

Q, you will be back in the black in no more than three months. I don't think it will happen this quarter but come the Sept ER, you will be happy you held
    jrwb6e likes this.
    06-27-13 07:40 PM
    Already a sweet situation for those that loaded up in the 6 dollar range
    06-27-13 10:26 PM

I don't think it will happen in the near/immediate future, but give it a couple of years. Android as a platform has come a long way in just 3 years.

If BlackBerry continues to make improvements to their BB10 platform, gets the critical app support that it is lacking, and an good ecosystem and improve their market share to at least 15 percent then I do think that they have a shot at $100 a share.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    06-28-13 02:24 AM
    Down almost 20% this morning. Go figure
    h20work likes this.
    06-28-13 06:43 AM
96 123 ...