For ppl on the go, the most important things are to be able to keep a check on your emails and your finances. So, how come, a newer version of a phone doesn't have banking apps (in particular NatWest Banking). Its an app I would personally use more than once each day. And now I can't. I can't even go on the browser to use it as it takes too long and once on, the browser squashes everything so tight that you can't even tell what ur doing or what u have anyway. Very frustrating to have one of the best phones on the market and yet have to get onto laptop to have to do the things I was able to with previous phone.
    If anyone knows when there will be better apps or when to expect banking apps, I would really appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 06:11 AM
    I would love a Natwest banking app for ease of use too. However I do access it via the browser on the z10 and agree it is a bit tedious but once logged in its ok. It doesn't seem many UK banks have jumped on the bandwagon for BB10 yet. Have you contacted Natwest to see if there is one in the making?

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 12:19 PM
    I haven't as yet, but you are right, I'll be making a call tomorrow to find out as there seem to be mixed messages about whether or not there may be one. Such a shame as really did expect to have what I already had and more, not less. But that's modern day technology I guess

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 06:07 PM
    Anyone know anymore?

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 07:59 AM
    I sideloaded Coutts. works great.
    07-02-13 06:01 PM
    I did contact Natwest via twitter and they didn't say when the app is due to arrive but they are working on it...

The more we bombard them, hopefully the quicker it will drop...

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 06:05 PM
    Natwest Help have just replied to a tweet I sent with 'No at the moment unfortunately Nikki, it is still in development and will be released in the near future. AC' at least they are saying near future now. In the meantime does anybody know of a side load version around ?? much thanks if so.
    nikgilbe likes this.
    07-03-13 07:31 AM
    I sideloaded Coutts. works great.
    Oh how the rich in society live
    07-03-13 07:36 AM
    Hi all,

just a thought, but is it wise to sideload a banking app? If I could extract it from my HTC phone and then sideload it I might trust it! But without knowing the provenence....
    07-03-13 08:29 AM
    Hi all,

just a thought, but is it wise to sideload a banking app? If I could extract it from my HTC phone and then sideload it I might trust it! But without knowing the provenence....
    I'd have a go - can always unsideload if it goes wrong - not that i have any idea how to extract or convert but there are so many lovely clever people on here :-)
    07-03-13 08:40 AM
    natwest are working on a BB10 app? Nice. I heard about another well known company who were releasing an update for OS10 as well recently - so I'll believe it when I see it launched to be honest. Until then, sideloading the android natwest app won't work I'm afraid - compiles fine, but won't load (error -9) - better luck in 10.2 maybe? I hope so. Until then, the website is workable.
    07-03-13 04:42 PM