PLEASE HELP!! This is what I get when I select my IP address on Playbook App Manager:
    "This webpage is not available
    Google Chrome could not load the webpage because 169.254.0.1 took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
    Here are some suggestions:
    Reload this webpage later.
    Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
    Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
    If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
    Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out."

I am getting so frustrated! I tried it from another laptop, and it keeps giving me the same message. I am not the best with computers, maybe someone can help me! Thanks!
    06-26-13 01:08 AM
    I've been trying for days
    06-26-13 01:09 AM
    Connect your device that is in Development Mofe and computer under the same WiFi. Them go into Settings/About/Network and look at the Wifi's IP address and enter that. It's either that or the IP address given by the Development Mode screen

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    Last edited by SebastianNap; 06-29-13 at 10:11 PM.
    06-26-13 02:37 AM
    I had the same problem, then noticed i was in USB mass storage mode, which means your BB appears as a usb stick. take it out of this mode and you will be fine
    06-29-13 05:55 PM
    I had the same problem, then noticed i was in USB mass storage mode, which means your BB appears as a usb stick. take it out of this mode and you will be fine
    I'm having the same issue and my phone isn't in mass storage mode. tried on 2 different laptops with the same result.
    06-29-13 07:21 PM
    I'm having the same issue and my phone isn't in mass storage mode. tried on 2 different laptops with the same result.
    Try the method I suggested above

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    06-29-13 10:10 PM
    Ok, I am going to try this. If I could get my old android apps, this phone would be 100% perfect, wish me luck(:

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 11:08 AM
    Ok, I am going to try this. If I could get my old android apps, this phone would be 100% perfect, wish me luck(:

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 11:10 AM
    Had the same problem, seems to work when I plug my Q10 to the PC!
    08-03-13 11:49 AM