I recently picked up a Q10 a month and a half ago, switching from android after 3 years. So far, I've loved the experience, and have no regrets over switching. However, I am wondering if there are any ways to back up my text messages to my Gmail.

I've always had a habit of archiving my text messages for reference, in case I ever need them back, and when I was using an android phone, I used this app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....smssync&hl=en) to backup all my text messages every month or so, in the event my phone crashes or I decide to put a new ROM on it.

I haven't tried sideloading that app yet, so I do not know whether I can just bring the android app over to do the job, but are there any ways on BB10 to backup my texts to my Gmail like I did on my Android before?

I apologize if someone has posted a similar question before, and in the event someone has, can someone kindly direct me over there please? Thanks!
    06-26-13 12:33 AM
    I moved the thread to BB 10 Apps sub forum. Maybe folks here can help you find a good 3rd party app.
    07-18-13 10:14 AM
    Check out Exporter to see if that is what you need... it has been a lifesaver for me

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    07-18-13 12:30 PM
    Check out Exporter to see if that is what you need... it has been a lifesaver for me

Posted via CB10

I found it in App World....

BlackBerry World - Exporter
    07-19-13 10:31 AM