Im not going to get in to the devices I've previously owned, my line of work, my knowledge of the different operating systems, or anything gimmicky that would make me sound as if I am putting in my application for the next open position as a dev in any company. What I will get in to is this:

I happen to love coming on the forums even if I'm not religiously posting. Many people have the same questions, concerns, comments as me so why reiterate for the 50th time. I DO get fed up with you morons who post nothing but GARBAGE threads, bashing a PHONE...a company...an operating system...your mothers cooking...or anything that really holds no water.

I would assume most of you "power" users to the casual phone user knows that Apple and Android ARE ahead in the app department..we dont need 200 threads on it...and the OS Updates...holy crap, you would think people were waiting for million dollar tax refunds....it's a PHONE UPDATE...IT WILL NOT GET YOU LAID...I PROMISE...another post earlier from someone who would rather not feed his family to have a job that would secure BB10 stuff (DUDE....does BlackBerry send you a check? Get real).

Trending Topics (which you trolls love more than anything) DAILY are "OMG, THIS PHONE IS GOING BACK"..."OMG, S4 IS THE WAY TO GO"..."BlackBerry Won't Make It"...etc. Now I'm no fanboy of ANY OS but I DO really like BB10. Is it a little lack luster in some areas? Yes. So what? What phone/brand isn't? If the phone/OS/Apps/Security was so important to you, just diving in to a phone is like just buying a car without test-driving only to ***** about the problems later on you "didn't know" or "seemed deceiving".

Clearly, there's some lackluster thinking skills among some of you grown folks. You should've known what you were getting in to before you got in to it. Moving forward, let's start using the brain cells and THINK before we SPEAK or DO.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't common knowledge.
    06-25-13 08:43 PM
    Wow. I read this entire post. You said things I wish I could have thought of myself to say. I couldn't agree with you more. All devices have their faults. I won't jump into details either. Having enough time to write a novel on a forum as to the issues that concern a user so dearly is unfounded anywhere else.

What's the point in bashing the device. Return it and go else where. It's that simple with ANY device you choose.

If you enjoy your device and have questions feel free to ask in the forums and welcome to Crackberry!

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 08:51 PM
    I like this guy. saying some true things. But unfortunately trolls can't be stopped

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    06-25-13 09:03 PM
    Well said....great points

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 09:11 PM
    While I've seen a lot of this die down since the launch of BlackBerry10 and the Z10 specifically, I know where you're coming from and It did get so bad to a point where I know of a member who even stopped going to crackberry for that reason, and he was well respected within the community.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 09:14 PM
    That's the goal of the trolls is to do exectly that. Get rid of the crackberry community. Wish somehow, we could filter out trolls. Guess we have to learn to do it mentally. Trying my best

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 09:20 PM
    Amen! I researched the Z10, as well as all of the competitors for a long time before I got it. I went with the Z10 because it's the perfect phone for ME. Not everyone will agree, but before making a purchase that may have to last you 2 years, look in to it first. In this economy most people can't afford to have multiple phones like some users on this forum. I love my Z, but I make sure to find out what people want in a phone. And as much as I would love to see everyone with a Z10, it just isn't right for some. People who bought it with out knowing what they were getting deserve to be unhappy. No one forced you in to it, be smart with your purchases.

Boy that felt good to get off my chest. Have a good evening all.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 09:20 PM
    whilst i agree there shouldnt be lots of threads on the same points you cant just expect users who are constantly suffering problems or lacking features/apps important to them to complain once then never ever mention it again or file everything into one thread which will just be ignored by everyone else not experiencing the problem, otherwise problems would soon be forgotten about or pushed further down the priority list.

if people dont complain about parts of the phone they arent happy with then how on earth can new buyers "do their research" and "know what they are getting into" if all they see are positive things on the biggest fan/dedicated tech site in the world of the phone of their choice.

if it annoys you just dont open the thread, its less hassle than making one with the same tired "shut up about negative things, youre a troll to complain about stuff thats coming soon or has a shoddy workaround" opening post.
    dllrogers55, niss63 and jegs2 like this.
    06-25-13 09:21 PM
    One thing I have noticed in the past 4 years on this forum is that it seems like more and more people are posting "complaints" instead of "request for assistance" threads.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted via CB10 via BlackBerry Z10 (Telus)
    06-25-13 09:28 PM
    This is a revolutionary NEW OS. Give it a chance. Everyone complained that the BlackBerry 10 os was delayed. Now they complain because it has flaws. These issues are being addressed, properly. The other systems had their growing pains as well. I choose BlackBerry because it suits my needs. My Zed intrigues me and I expect that, as updates occur, it will continue to do so. I am awaiting a Citrix receiver App for OS10. After that I will be locked and loaded. I expect they are waiting to see how well Os 10 does. Good practice. Is it better than iOS or Android? Dunno. It is best for me. Personal choice.

Posted via CB10
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    06-25-13 10:39 PM
    It isn't just a revolution, it's WAR! Haha. World War Z. Bad joke. Love my Z10 and OS10. Waited a long time for this to come out. I had some hiccups with my first two but things have settled in and now I just ignore most of the trolls. Most trolls just want attention and will keep checking the crackberry page for hits to their remarks. This just give crackberry more Web traffic and that has to be a good thing no matter how you slice it. Won't rid the trolls but we don't have to buy in to their nonsense.

If we all have have like adults then non of this matters.

Posted via CB10
    ryanza and Bobcat665 like this.
    06-25-13 10:55 PM
    06-25-13 11:08 PM
    it's a PHONE UPDATE...IT WILL NOT GET YOU LAID...I PROMISE...
    What if she is REEEEALLY nerdy? lol

But seriously, good post

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 11:25 PM
    One of the not only funniest post I have seen in a while but so, true! I second you. A majority of the people on here need to get a life and not get a BB, go back to your toys

Posted via CB10
    ryanza likes this.
    06-25-13 11:25 PM
    I like this guy. saying some true things. But unfortunately trolls can't be stopped

Posted via CB10
    Problem is people have a right to share the experiences, negative and positive. However when someone has a negative comment and they vent people on this site have constantly shown to attack people calling them trolls. So yes trolls can't be stopped but neither can looser who call people names.
    niss63, Acidwire and CrackFachry like this.
    06-25-13 11:32 PM
    U mad Bro?

Posted via CB10
    stitch69 and Omnitech like this.
    06-25-13 11:34 PM
    Don't tase me bro!!

Posted via CB on my Z10
    06-25-13 11:41 PM
    Spoke my mind OP.
    06-25-13 11:48 PM
    Well said. I have been a loyal BlackBerry user for five years. I love perusing the forums for information. Take the bad with the good. Thanks for starting the best thread I have read in a long time.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 11:59 PM
    Thank you for this thread been wanting to write one.of my own **** me off so much people juat come on cb forum constantly bashing blackberry its so annoying. And mobile nation consist of other forums and they can easy see how people in crack berry community bash them own device. I wonder what we here expect them to do than to help us bash the more. We are the one also sendinng bad message to people about the device.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 12:00 AM
    Great post...

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 12:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    I agree.
    06-26-13 12:08 AM
    Trolls exist in every single Web space on the Internet. Why is this... shocking? The OP acts like he is new to the internet Web forums or something. This is expected so making this topic only adds to the clutter within the forums already and will do little to deter "would-be trolls on a mission".

Hate to break it to you bruh but this topic isn't helping matters.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    Acidwire likes this.
    06-26-13 12:52 AM
    Yes they are buh crackberry ones are just hilarious. Like they was made to go get the device by force.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 12:58 AM
    Im not going to get in to the devices I've previously owned, my line of work, my knowledge of the different operating systems, or anything gimmicky that would make me sound as if I am putting in my application for the next open position as a dev in any company. What I will get in to is this:

I happen to love coming on the forums even if I'm not religiously posting. Many people have the same questions, concerns, comments as me so why reiterate for the 50th time. I DO get fed up with you morons who post nothing but GARBAGE threads, bashing a PHONE...a company...an operating system...your mothers cooking...or anything that really holds no water.

I would assume most of you "power" users to the casual phone user knows that Apple and Android ARE ahead in the app department..we dont need 200 threads on it...and the OS Updates...holy crap, you would think people were waiting for million dollar tax refunds....it's a PHONE UPDATE...IT WILL NOT GET YOU LAID...I PROMISE...another post earlier from someone who would rather not feed his family to have a job that would secure BB10 stuff (DUDE....does BlackBerry send you a check? Get real).

Trending Topics (which you trolls love more than anything) DAILY are "OMG, THIS PHONE IS GOING BACK"..."OMG, S4 IS THE WAY TO GO"..."BlackBerry Won't Make It"...etc. Now I'm no fanboy of ANY OS but I DO really like BB10. Is it a little lack luster in some areas? Yes. So what? What phone/brand isn't? If the phone/OS/Apps/Security was so important to you, just diving in to a phone is like just buying a car without test-driving only to ***** about the problems later on you "didn't know" or "seemed deceiving".

Clearly, there's some lackluster thinking skills among some of you grown folks. You should've known what you were getting in to before you got in to it. Moving forward, let's start using the brain cells and THINK before we SPEAK or DO.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't common knowledge.
    My 10.2 os leak got me laid.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 01:10 AM
150 123 ...