Phone works fine connected to our company's exchange server via Active sync, while in Canada. However the minute I start roaming down in the States, my email stops getting delivered to my Z10. Other email accounts like Gmail work fine.

Any ideas?

There is a policy that appears at the bottom of the account setup screen that says 'When roaming, syncing must be done manually', but our IT guys say that we have no policies set that would prevent email from being pushed out automatically.

I've resorted to using my phone browser and OWA to get my mail while travelling... :-(

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 07:16 PM
    We're getting that too in our organization. I'm the BES and Office 365 admin and there's no policies out there that restrict this - that I can see anyway.
    07-05-13 09:32 AM
    Where I work, with ActiveSync on the Blackberry Q10/Z10, roaming is disabled by default. Users have to request that they are aware of the charges, etc. and the IT administrators responsible for the Exchange server will then activate/enable it for their account. It was weird since people with iPhones who use ActiveSync for the same server were getting their e-mails when roaming whereas people with Blackberry Q10/Z10 were not. According to our IT Exchange Administrators, the Blackberry devices seem to "respect" the roaming feature/setting for ActiveSync whereas the iOS devices don't.

We aren't sure how it works for Android since Android isn't supported/authorized where I work (although people do use it on as a BYOD phone... the company won't purchase it or give it to individuals).
    07-05-13 10:25 AM