I was just thinking about the A10 today and noticed someone with a Samsung Galaxy S3. To me I think if Blackberry where to make a "Phablet", the Samsung Galaxy S3 would be a perfect size for Blackberry's take on it. Obviously change it a bit to suite the Blackberry lifestyle but the whole design concept would be cool, in my mind anyways.

What do you guys think?
    06-25-13 12:22 AM
    would be weird cuz i had an S3 and to feel it againg would talk away from my experience
    06-25-13 12:26 AM
    S3 is not a phablet. I believe a phablet is those phones with screens greater than 5" ala the galaxy notes or LG optimus.

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    06-25-13 12:28 AM
    would be weird cuz i had an S3 and to feel it againg would talk away from my experience
    Didnt like it?
    06-25-13 12:51 PM
    I think A10 should be 5 inch screen plus. Z10 is already 4.2. Anything below 5 would not make much sense. I think so.
    06-26-13 09:32 PM
    I think A10 should be 5 inch screen plus. Z10 is already 4.2. Anything below 5 would not make much sense. I think so.
    Makes sense. Definitely at 5 I think though, any bigger and it would start to look like a playbook
    06-27-13 03:50 PM
    Anything below 5" and above 4.2" makes perfect sense if you can figure out how to minimize bezel and maintain one-handed use. That would be perfect IMO. I'm still crossing my fingers for something smaller.
    06-27-13 07:05 PM
    Anything below 5" and above 4.2" makes perfect sense if you can figure out how to minimize bezel and maintain one-handed use. That would be perfect IMO. I'm still crossing my fingers for something smaller.
    Well the Sony Xperia ZL is virtually the same width as a Z10 and it has a 5" screen so the dimensions and usability don't need to change much for a 5". But we know the prototypes of the A10 are bigger in all dimensions then the Z10 according to those who have seen them.

But the OP will like the look as apparently the top half of the phone does have a very Samsung Galaxy S III/4 kind of look to it. With a metallic band like the Q10 around the phone. So that should be just what the OP ordered.
    06-27-13 08:46 PM
    Well the Sony Xperia ZL is virtually the same width as a Z10 and it has a 5" screen so the dimensions and usability don't need to change much for a 5". But we know the prototypes of the A10 are bigger in all dimensions then the Z10 according to those who have seen them.

But the OP will like the look as apparently the top half of the phone does have a very Samsung Galaxy S III/4 kind of look to it. With a metallic band like the Q10 around the phone. So that should be just what the OP ordered.
    Yeah that is what i had in mind, just personal preference though for the bigger screen/design aspect. the Z10 looks very nice to me, really enjoy the no buttons
    06-28-13 12:21 AM
    5 inch, running on 10.2 other specs are still blurred

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 12:30 AM