A few weeks back I loaded a leaked os to my vzw Z10 because I was tired of being left behind, since then all of my texts althat I send are received twice by the other party and my alarm clock doesn't go off. I've seen threads on the official OS being released and just wondering what the community thinks the best way of doing this is. Downgrade my current os to the os that vzw was running forever and then just do a normal ota update or try and find the official OS and load it over the one I'm running now.
    Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 06:43 PM
    A few weeks back I loaded a leaked os to my vzw Z10 because I was tired of being left behind, since then all of my texts althat I send are received twice by the other party and my alarm clock doesn't go off. I've seen threads on the official OS being released and just wondering what the community thinks the best way of doing this is. Downgrade my current os to the os that vzw was running forever and then just do a normal ota update or try and find the official OS and load it over the one I'm running now.
    Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    If it's 10.1 you're looking for Verizon has yet to push it out, so realistically you're better off just waiting until it actually goes official.
    06-23-13 07:01 PM
    Ah man that really bites. Well thanks for the info!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 08:03 PM
    I am getting double texts (no emails) and am on the official Verizon. So I am not so sure your problem is be a use of the leak or would be any better if you went to all the hassle of downgrading. Stinks, but that what we get for being inpatient early adopters. Despite not being able to have a functional calendar and still carrying my 9850 I love the Z10 and wouldn't turn back.

Posted via CB10 with *Z* BEST!
    06-23-13 08:29 PM