Since there is no thread about it:

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...604820F6C51852

Aint got a 9000 atm, so I cant say anything about memory or battery.
    06-23-13 02:19 PM
    Hi Shimmelstoss,

Having followed your link, is it possible that this is redirecting us to the v5.0.0.1849 (Multilanguage) instead of the 1113? If so, can anyone try this one out?

Also, now that JSL's excellent hybrids are on hold at the moment, can anyone recommend a good updated hybrid for our dear old 9000?

Thanks a lot folks.

Z
    07-01-13 09:04 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk
    07-01-13 10:21 AM
    That IS the correct link. You need to hit the NEXT button.

Software Name: BlackBerry Handheld Software v5.0.0.1849 (Multilanguage)
    File Name: 9000M_PBr5.0.0_rel1849_PL5.2.0.107_A5.0.0.1113_Vod afone_Spain.exe
    Download Size: 132 MB
    Language: English
    Published Date: 06/20/2013
    07-01-13 08:34 PM
    Sorry, missed that part!

Any ideas on a good hybrid?

Z
    07-02-13 02:24 AM
    No. Try the Hybrid Forum.
    07-02-13 10:11 AM
    Downloaded, installed and it is running pretty smooooooooooth so far ! Since the good and easy to install like JSL's hybrids seem to be a thing of the past I just removed the excess 'fat' using BBH Tools and whatnot. Thank you 'shimmelstoss' for posting....
    07-02-13 04:04 PM
    Downloaded, installed and it is running pretty smooooooooooth so far ! Since the good and easy to install like JSL's hybrids seem to be a thing of the past I just removed the excess 'fat' using BBH Tools and whatnot. Thank you 'shimmelstoss' for posting....
    Hi rayporsche,

Any feedback on this version since you've installed it? Better than the JSL hybrid?

One more thing, has any of you bad problems with JSL wifi just cutting off? I am still connected to the wifi but have to reboot to surf the web or send any Whatsapp messages.....

Any clues?

Z
    09-04-13 02:49 PM
    Hi rayporsche,

Any feedback on this version since you've installed it? Better than the JSL hybrid?

One more thing, has any of you bad problems with JSL wifi just cutting off? I am still connected to the wifi but have to reboot to surf the web or send any Whatsapp messages.....

Any clues?

Z

My apologies for such a slow response, perhaps I've been too busy with the Z10. I never had issues with the JSL hybrids, maybe one app or the other is missing but that it easily resolved. Now back to the 1113, everything just works, solid signals and no issues whatsoever at least on this side of the pond with T-Mobile as the carrier and whatnot. Good luck and have a good one !

Ray
    10-20-13 09:58 AM
    My apologies for raising an old thread. (re: trying to revive my old BB Bold 9000 model to be a working phone for me ;-) )

It's Jan 2014 now, and my google search led me to this Vodafone Spain 1113 image being the latest OS 5.xx for the Bold 9000 model. I hope this is still correct. Anyone know of other newer, pls let me know! ;-) Thanks!

A couple of questions (sorry but I havent loaded a OS on a BB for a long time):
    1) I used BBSAK to Wipe Device and also did a factory reset before loading the OS, BUT why does my AT&T logo still show up on the screen? I was expecting to see a Vodafone logo or something. Did I miss a step?

2) I don't have a password on my BB or at least I thought I removed it. BBSAK still requires me to enter a Device Password to connect/reconnect. Luckily, I still remember the old default password of my device.

Can somebody pls tell me if I missed a step somewhere to perform a proper clean slate wipe of everything, including service books, corporate policies etc. etc etc ?

Thanks!
    01-10-14 06:08 PM
    My apologies for raising an old thread. (re: trying to revive my old BB Bold 9000 model to be a working phone for me ;-) )

It's Jan 2014 now, and my google search led me to this Vodafone Spain 1113 image being the latest OS 5.xx for the Bold 9000 model. I hope this is still correct. Anyone know of other newer, pls let me know! ;-) Thanks!
    It's likely that's the latest one. Only thing you can do is go the BB website to download the OS, and look in each of the country links to see what they have. I still run an older version on mine, but it runs fine. Not that I use it that much anymore.

A couple of questions (sorry but I havent loaded a OS on a BB for a long time):
    1) I used BBSAK to Wipe Device and also did a factory reset before loading the OS, BUT why does my AT&T logo still show up on the screen? I was expecting to see a Vodafone logo or something. Did I miss a step?
    The AT&T logo is burned in. There's no way to change it. I used my 9000 last on T-Mobile and I don't even recall what county the os came from. It still shows the AT&T logo at first boot.

2) I don't have a password on my BB or at least I thought I removed it. BBSAK still requires me to enter a Device Password to connect/reconnect. Luckily, I still remember the old default password of my device.
    Sounds like your password is still set even though you may not need it to unlock your screen. It's been a while since using it on my 9000.

Can somebody pls tell me if I missed a step somewhere to perform a proper clean slate wipe of everything, including service books, corporate policies etc. etc etc ?
    Did you already load the OS? The BBSAK wipe should have purged everything.
    01-11-14 03:33 PM