How was everyone's experience in the store today? I got to my local store around 3:30 this afternoon to find no Q10 on display despite showing in stock on the website. The store manager told me they didn't have them yet but when I asked him to please double check he went back and found me one to his surprise. I'm happy I was able to get one but it is disappointing they don't even know they have them in the store!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 04:57 PM
    Didn't have a chance to get to one today, was hoping to check out the Q. Might try and get there tomorrow and see what the deal is with them.
    I know when I got my Zed, they didn't have a display either and had to get it from the back
    06-21-13 05:14 PM
    I went into a AT&T retailer store yesterday, and the sales guy seen my Z10 and told me how excited they were to show off the Q10 today. I told him I had the Q10 as well, and he said that he just got the S4, but is considering trading it for the Q10. For not being a "true" AT&T store and only a retailer, they do good with advertising BB.
    06-21-13 05:35 PM
    I had a great experience today. The only issue I had was that they could not transfer my contacts. Then I read the quick guide and downloaded device switch! Easy as 123 and it transferred everything! Loving this phone!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 05:57 PM
    I had to swing by the local Store yesterday to get Dad some help with his phone (not a BlackBerry) and while we were waiting the rep noticed I had my unlocked Q10 with me.
    He asked about it, how did I like it, etcetera, explaining (and showing me) he had just gotten his and hadn't played with it much yet. Seemed to be genuinely excited about it, told me was going from a GS3.

I'll have to make a point to swing in again and see what the disay deal is now that they are available for purchase in-store.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 07:25 PM
    when i arrived at the store today the store rep told me that they indeed did NOT have ANY Q10s and was about to offer me a diff device. when i was about to leave he decided to double check. There were 4 Q10s!

As im continuing my purchase, a customer walks in for a Z10 and his rep instantly started listing reasons he shouldnt get the Z10 because its difficult to use. i was obligated to go show the ATT rep how to turn on the device. the customer was offered an iphone.

Before leaving another customer came in requesting the Q10 and yet another rep said "we don't have any".

This has been a common theme i've noticed in many retail locations.

However, im happy to say I am a now a Q10 owner.
    06-21-13 07:41 PM
    Had a similar experience, rep didn't think they had any. After I bought it he said to make sure and keep the receipt and that you have 14 days to return it.
    06-21-13 07:47 PM
    Experience was great, Q was out in full display along with Z. Salesman was friendly, told me they got 4 and I was first. Said he used the Z for a bit but didn't care for the lack of apps. Netflix specific but thought they were good devices.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 08:05 PM
    I walked into the store as soon as it opened, at 9am. The first 3 sales people had no idea about the release of the Q10, but I persisted. Finally one went to check - they had ONE UNIT that arrived. I grabbed it happily. The sales guy said they had no training at all on the device, even though it was newly on display.

Suffice it to say that I am thrilled I got the single phone they had in stock, but I think Blackberry is a disaster (still) as a company if AT&T is so poorly prepared and so poorly stocked. By the way, no advertising visible in the entire store...
    06-21-13 08:26 PM
    the store i went into had one but it had not been setup and they were sold out
    06-21-13 08:33 PM
    I went to a store to preorder my Q10 a couple of days ago. When I asked about it, the salesman said that a BlackBerry person came by a few days prior and showed them how to use it.

The salesman said that he thought the device was pretty cool. However, in the store that I go to the BlackBerry stand is right in the back corner... In fact, it doesn't even have its own designated stand. It sits alongside the neglected Windows Phones...

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 09:33 PM
    Had great experience on Friday went to local AT&T store on Friday 30 min before store closed. They had Q10 on the shelf except for the cases, right next to the cashier. Also he mentioned that I was the first one buying that day.

1) Got $25 discount on the Q10 (by adding new device I changed my data to mobile share and added my IPAD)
    2) Got $100 off towards my bill by putting my IPAD Data in 2 years contract (need to check my next billing)

* Got this IPAD on December 2012.

Also even though I'm in two years contact AT&T lets me upgrade my phone and wife's phone at year and half for some reason.

It's been great with AT&T.
    Last edited by aratanir; 06-22-13 at 08:53 PM.
    06-22-13 07:03 PM
    Walked into a company store in the mall.
    The Q10 was right next to a Z10 in the farthest corner of the showroom.
    They couldn't put them more out of sight if they wanted to.

Store was fairly crowded. But not in that corner. Terrible placement. Terrible.
    06-22-13 07:54 PM
    Was told that they didn't have any in stock and that none of the locations by me had them in stock either. No Q10's where on display to use. They tried to sell me the S4 and HTC One even though I told them I wanted the Q10. They just kept asking why I wanted a BlackBerry. Then I finally asked the manager if they had any and she said they had some in the back the sales rep was pretty embarrassed about her mistake. Happy I could get the Q10 day one.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 08:44 PM
    Damn those sound like awful buying experiences. US carrier support sounds abysmal.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    06-22-13 09:05 PM
    It seems lots of store are telling customers Q10s are not available probably because they have a high return ratio from customers after not being satisfied.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    06-22-13 09:13 PM
    Was really lucky to have a positive experience. Wish everyone could have had one. Do a lot of business at my local ATT store. They hooked me up with a free holster case and screen protectors. Also was a nice surprise to see the Q10 comes with the premium headphones. They are really nice.
    06-22-13 09:39 PM
    This is are some terrible experiences about the Q10, but in the US, it's an iPhone world. Good thing AT&T's contract is almost up with Apple. Hopefully that will be a good sign for BlackBerry .

Typed via BB Z10. Can your touchscreen type faster than this?
    06-22-13 09:47 PM
    Preordered online, received phone at my door-step, set phone up, use phone. I knew there's a reason I like online shopping more than going into a store...
    06-22-13 10:29 PM
    It seems lots of store are telling customers Q10s are not available probably because they have a high return ratio from customers after not being satisfied.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    And where exactly are you getting that info? Oh, from that falsified "analyst" report a little while back? Ok...
    k3cub, raremage and Snap51 like this.
    06-22-13 10:30 PM
    Just switched over to AT&T on Friday and got two Q10s. One for me and my brother, great in store experience. Salesman was very helpful and wanted to get one for himself.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 09:00 AM
    I went into a local AT&T store in Wichita about 6pm Friday, 6/21. They had the Q10 on display and the Rep was incredibly helpful - even though he laughingly admitted mine was the first Q10 he'd actually held in his hand (he was impressed) and that he'd need to get some training on it soon.

I've heard about, and experienced first hand, some incredibly frustrating incidents with AT&T - but my experience last Friday was nothing short of excellent. It probably all comes down to the customer service culture at each individual store (plus its Manager and Sales Reps). I upgraded from a Torch 9800 and left with a fully functional Q10. I even was able to keep my legacy 200MB data plan...which was a big concern. Well done AT&T East Kellogg store in Wichita, KS!
    06-23-13 10:43 AM
    I went into a local AT&T store in Wichita about 6pm Friday, 6/21. They had the Q10 on display and the Rep was incredibly helpful - even though he laughingly admitted mine was the first Q10 he'd actually held in his hand (he was impressed) and that he'd need to get some training on it soon.

I've heard about, and experienced first hand, some incredibly frustrating incidents with AT&T - but my experience last Friday was nothing short of excellent. It probably all comes down to the customer service culture at each individual store (plus its Manager and Sales Reps). I upgraded from a Torch 9800 and left with a fully functional Q10. I even was able to keep my legacy 200MB data plan...which was a big concern. Well done AT&T East Kellogg store in Wichita, KS!
    Hey, enjoy your device man. But quick warning. The 200MB plan might have been enough before, but the one thing about having a faster phone is that you chew through more data more quickly... So keep that in mind. Also, some of these newer apps, while they are running would continuously access the internet while older ones might not have. I would keep a close eye on your data consumption and be ready to upgrade it if you see it getting close.
    06-23-13 11:38 AM
    Hey, enjoy your device man. But quick warning. The 200MB plan might have been enough before, but the one thing about having a faster phone is that you chew through more data more quickly... So keep that in mind. Also, some of these newer apps, while they are running would continuously access the internet while older ones might not have. I would keep a close eye on your data consumption and be ready to upgrade it if you see it getting close.
    I've been considering adding another line and purchasing the Q10, but I'm concerned about the data. What has been your usage since transitioning to the newer device?
    06-23-13 01:08 PM
    I've been considering adding another line and purchasing the Q10, but I'm concerned about the data. What has been your usage since transitioning to the newer device?
    Can't say yet, just got this this Friday and have been doing a lot of downloading and syncing. So the first month will not be accurate...
    06-24-13 12:02 AM
27 12