Just got Q10 through AT&T today. Having some major difficulties with adding an IMAP account on the device. Anyone have any tips?
    06-21-13 04:31 PM
    What account are you trying to add?
    06-21-13 04:33 PM
    I got mine yesterday and had zero problems.
    06-21-13 04:39 PM
    Work account..nothing Gmail related or anything.

Thought I had all the proper credentials/ports lined up and ready to go, but its giving me that "login information for IMAP server has changed or is incorrect" mumbo jumbo.
    06-21-13 04:41 PM
    Can't use EAS for work?
    06-21-13 04:42 PM
    This is telling me that my device is connected to a network but the Internet service is not available. Check your network settings.

All is connected..LTE/WiFi.
    06-21-13 04:44 PM
    Its frustrating that this was never an issue on any past BlackBerry's and has no problem on my iPhone.
    06-21-13 05:58 PM
    I had this kind of message once but it was because I dumbly forgot the right password for my account then I didn't get it anymore.
    Moreover, I don't know if that could help you but if you are trying to add a tiscali account just give up because it seems that tiscali is not supported on this kind of phones(or at least this is what they told me at the shop where I bought it).
    Finally if using gmail for work's mail doesn't bother you, you could try and set a gmail account in order to receive your work emails on gmail,so you can see all you get from the work account on gmail without further problems. I can say it works for me but on the other hand I only have personal accounts not work ones so there could be other ways to solve this problem.
    Anyway I wish for you to fix all as soon as possible.
    06-21-13 07:13 PM
    I just love people that can't set up the email correctly and blame the phone!
    06-21-13 07:57 PM
    I just love people that can't set up the email correctly and blame the phone!
    I hear ya man...not necessarily blaming the phone though. Part of me thinks that maybe the email server isn't responding properly to the device/network.

Definitely not blaming the phone. This thing is brilliant.
    06-22-13 07:58 AM
    Work account..nothing Gmail related or anything.

Thought I had all the proper credentials/ports lined up and ready to go, but its giving me that "login information for IMAP server has changed or is incorrect" mumbo jumbo.
    Can you be a little more specific? I know you state it's a work account but is it using Active Sync or BES10? If so you may need to talk to your IT admins to make sure you have the correct sever/domain/username. Really glad to hear you like the Q10 and I hope you get this resolved soon. If you can offer more details then hopefully someone can give you more guidance on getting your email working properly.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 08:59 AM
    I don't believe its either ActiveSync or BES. Its a basic IMAP account run through GoDaddy or something. Real sketch.

Whats frustrating is that I have the correct sever/domain/username/password.
    06-22-13 10:24 AM
    I don't believe its either ActiveSync or BES. Its a basic IMAP account run through GoDaddy or something. Real sketch.

Whats frustrating is that I have the correct sever/domain/username/password.
    Check security and port settings? I end up using smtp port #587 without security on one and the default port with security on my work account. Keep trying...
    06-22-13 11:31 AM