It seems that there is some kind of devious american collusion against BB. This is not to attack american consumers but the higher powers in your country that do not want to see BB succeed for selfish financial reasons.

It seems that corporate america hates BB, your media bashes it all the time, your so called "research analysts" bashes it all the time, and your carriers took the longest time to approve BB10 on some non-sense "security testing" excuse which delayed BB10's roll-out in the U.S. which was never the case for iphones (which is conveniently an american product that have way more security issues).

After the phones were finally released in the U.S., then your carriers do a poor job marketing them and delay the O.S. updates as much as possible to seemingly frustrate its users almost intentionally to the point that some are walking away from the platform completely.

It's all part of the corporate american agenda to discredit BB and a lot of american consumers are caught victims of it. Why is that U.S. carrier based BB10 phones have disproportionately higher rates of problems while Canadian carriers based ones are generally fine?

Ask yourself that question and if anything, blame your U.S. carriers and corporate america for the frustrations you are feeling towards BB10.
    06-21-13 08:12 AM
    +10000

Posted via CB10
    Douken likes this.
    06-21-13 08:13 AM
    I agree it is a total possibility....it is almost anti-Canadian. We should send in the Mounties (on horse back) to do a full investigation, eh!
    06-21-13 08:24 AM
    +10000

Posted via CB10
    I mean, common, the rest of the world, Canada, UK, and Middle East almost go Z10s within a couple of weeks of launch and the U.S. needed nearly a month and half of "security testing" for arguably the most secure phone the country has ever seen! At least much more secure than what the U.S. has ever put out in iphones.

Then, the american carriers seem really unenergetic in pushing the product with stories of sales reps even discouraging potential customers from buying the device on the claim that BB would not even be around as a company in the future! Ridiculous.

Then the delay in O.S. updates by the american carriers, the negative media publicity, analyst bashing, and the list goes on and on.

I almost feel sorry for american consumers who want to give BB10 phones a try and those who are loyalists to the brand because the problems they experience with the phones are a large part a result of the country that they are in which has a clearly biased attitude towards the brand.
    Rezia, SDTRMG, mike869 and 1 others like this.
    06-21-13 08:24 AM
    I agree it is a total possibility....it is almost anti-Canadian. We should send in the Mounties (on horse back) to do a full investigation, eh!
    Cut off their real beer supply.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 08:46 AM
    Its totally the anti-canadian thing. Us Americans only want to buy smartphones from American companies......like Samsung.
    06-21-13 08:55 AM
    Its totally the anti-canadian thing. Us Americans only want to buy smartphones from American companies......like Samsung.
    Wtf Samsung is not an American company..lol
    06-21-13 09:00 AM
    do I really need to identify my comment with the "sarcasm" tag?
    06-21-13 09:02 AM
    Please read my original post, it's not an attack on american consumers. It's a comment on corporate america and its media goons.
    06-21-13 09:04 AM
    Bbry discredits themselves. People don't hate them without reason. They snubbed their users with garbage phones for the last 4 years while everyone else was catering to their users. And now they expect a pat on their back. They need to earn back the respect they had.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 09:06 AM
    Agreed, not saying that they haven't done anything wrong, but when they are at least trying to turn things around, there is a lot unnecessary bashing which exacerbate the problem.
    06-21-13 09:09 AM
    American companies such as Palm, HP and Microsoft have had to deal with the same issues as BB over the past few years. US carriers favor the big dogs, not the underdogs.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 09:10 AM
    Yes, it is obviously collusion and hatred for all things Canadian.

BlackBerry WAS the big dog and they lost it. Don't blame the consumers and Americans for walking away in droves. Blame BlackBerry.
    Enough with the paranoia and finger pointing.
    mikeo007, occ66, TgeekB and 1 others like this.
    06-21-13 09:14 AM
    #FACEPALM
    archigos likes this.
    06-21-13 09:16 AM
    I watched a Dr Who episode in which an entire nation was subjugated by mind control via TV.

That IS how it's being done. Woo woo woooooo! (Dr Who theme music).
    robkd likes this.
    06-21-13 09:16 AM
    All right -- sorry...UNCLE! Just don't cut off the beer!

Cut off their real beer supply.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 09:21 AM
    Yes, instead of the carriers just telling them we don't want your phones they willing told them yes we will sell them and in secret they were thinking we'll really f you up now and kill you off for good
    TgeekB likes this.
    06-21-13 09:23 AM
    Yes, instead of the carriers just telling them we don't want your phones they willing told them yes we will sell them and in secret they were thinking we'll really f you up now and kill you off for good
    Sorry, come again? That was a little confusing.
    06-21-13 09:26 AM
    It's the media being the media. They love watching and reporting on a falling giant. BlackBerry didn't help themselves when they has one face palm moment after another (Torch 9800, PlayBook, service outages, BB10 delays).
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    06-21-13 09:27 AM
    LOL.
    06-21-13 09:29 AM
    Sorry, come again? That was a little confusing.
    I was saying no. As if the carriers agree to sell the phones all the while making plans to hold back updates etc so the phones suck so BBRY would go away. Make sense, yes?

I didn't think so.
    06-21-13 09:30 AM
    This appears to be the only logical conclusion I can come too. There are just to many glitches with the American rollout of Bb10.
    06-21-13 09:42 AM
    the "security testing" might have been to see if the Notso.Secret.Agency could break into BB phones
    sonic_reducer likes this.
    06-21-13 09:44 AM
    Maybe the usa is mad they are supposed to be the flagship market and their biggest cheerleader alicia Keys is American and Americans are the last to get bb10 devices and updates. Could be it

Posted via CB10
    yeah, when there is too many coincidences, it just might be planned.
116 123 ...