Please help! My callers can't hear me but I can hear them. Problem happens only on default mode. If I use earphones or on speaker mode, it's fine. PLEASE HELP. Thanks!
    06-21-13 12:12 AM
    Hi, and welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update profile to include device, carrier, and location. Makes it easier for others to help you.

When did you get your Z10, and when did the issue first start? Is it on every call?

Try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)
    Hold down top button, for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, black screen, red LED, BB splashscreen again. I keep holding it down until I see the blue startup icon.
    06-21-13 01:11 AM
    Hi. I tried the restart you suggested and also the battery pull up before but it's still the same. I just noticed it yesterday because I always use my earphones when calling or answering a call before. My device is less than a month old. I'm here in the Philippines and I bought the device brand new thru Lazada.com. The problem happens on all calls I make and incoming calls I receive. But they can hear me when on speaker or earphone mode.
    06-21-13 01:39 AM
    Uh, is the mute on? I think sometimes the face dectector on the Z10 isn't sensitive enough. Otherwise, this is a phone that sounds really really good.
    06-21-13 01:51 AM
    What do you mean by face detector? I tried muting and unmuting it while I was on call just to check if it makes a difference but still the same.
    06-21-13 06:17 AM
    What do you mean by face detector? I tried muting and unmuting it while I was on call just to check if it makes a difference but still the same.
    Touch screen phones have to determine if you are touching the screen or if your are making a phone call and the screen just happens to be touch your face. I find the Z10 once in a while thinks you are using the touch screen when in actually it is just against your face. Just today I had the dial pad go off. However, I have a tempered glass protector over my phone screen.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...sensor-784363/
    Does BB Z10 STL100-3 have proximity sensor? - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

OK, so I used the wrong phraseology, but you get the idea. Anyway, since you checked the mute/unmute, this isn't your problem. I'd considered taking the phone back since this doesn't seem to be a common problem.
    06-22-13 06:09 PM
    I have similar problems. But more troublesome than that. Not frequent enough that I care.

Anyway, part of my problem is Bluetooth. I find that sometimes the phone gets confused and thinks it is confused and thinks I am in my truck still. Oh, I have Microsoft's Sync technology in my truck which could be to blame. My next vehicle will not have Microsoft anything in it.
    06-22-13 07:09 PM
    Try this when it happes again. Apply firm pressure on the lower part at the back. Approx. 2cm under the BB Logo.
    I have the same Problems, firmly pressing the back often solves the Problem temporarily.

Torsten
    06-24-13 05:18 AM
    Try this when it happes again. Apply firm pressure on the lower part at the back. Approx. 2cm under the BB Logo.
    I have the same Problems, firmly pressing the back often solves the Problem temporarily.

Torsten
    ?? What would that do?

What hardware is under there that you are affecting?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 01:20 PM
    ?? What would that do?

What hardware is under there that you are affecting?

Posted via CB10
    I ended up opening my Z10 (see ifixit.com for how to).
    The small "springy" contacts on the circuit board that make contact to the microphone were rather low so I carefully bent them up.
    Sofar (3 days) it has solved my Problem.

Torsten
    06-28-13 06:57 AM
    I have encountered the same problem, I just assumed it was from the 10.1 update. I was patiently waiting on 10.2 but if it is a hardware issue I guess I need a replacement phone. I was starting to think I was holding the phone wrong. Did anyone else find this problem soon after updating?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 02:28 AM
    With my legacy device I had the same thing.
    Maybe this helps?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=729500
    07-16-13 03:15 AM
    I've had the same issue since 10.1. There is an update being pushed out from Rogers that fixes it, but then for some reason the issue comes back the the update is available again. It's a generic software update to bring us to 10.1.0.273. This is really frustrating and nobody seems to have a solution. All forms of reset do nothing and this seems to be a software issue.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 12:59 PM
    With my legacy device I had the same thing.
    Maybe this helps?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=729500
    Thanks for replying, I have since swapped my phone and so far have no problems. I would be interested if this method fixed the issue for anyone?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 08:26 PM
    Hi...I am so sad. I love my blackberry Z30 but when I call people they can't hear me...I can hear them clearly. Been to settings but nothing is working. Please help.
    02-06-15 10:26 AM
    Is hardware issue... warranty ftw

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    02-06-15 12:07 PM