It seems like I get less usage out of my phone AFTER I bought the extra battery for it and charger.

Basically I would typically get from 7am to about 6pm.

Now it feels like I'm swapping the battery at around noon!

Anyone else experiencing this? Or was I really not getting 7am-6pm because I had the phone plugged in sometimes during the day and now I don't?

I think I should be getting more than 3 hours per battery...
    06-20-13 09:05 AM
    I just adjusted the title a bit.
    06-20-13 09:14 AM
    Thanks!!!!!
    06-20-13 11:36 AM
    No i bought the battery bundle as well and it doesnt matter which one i use my ussage is pretty comparible. My phones goes from 7am-8pm most days no problem with either battery.
    06-20-13 11:44 AM
    What do you charge the secondary battery with? A PB charger or the one that came w/ your Z10?

I've already swapped once today, and I guarantee I swap again before I go home.. and that's in 3 hours.
    06-20-13 01:31 PM
    Might be something on the device draining the battery. Most likely a bad android port.

Others things can be signal, or multiple activesync accounts do too much.

I run bt,nfc,wifi all day without battery issues

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-20-13 01:43 PM
    I'm using the bundle for my Z10 (on the 4285 mashup hybrid) with the PB charger at home or the 1.8A charger in the car which I believe is equivalent to the PB charger. In a similar boat where I will swap out my battery about 3x a day but that's because I know I always have a spare available. I don't plug the phone in at all. Screen brightness is at about 90%. I don't watch what active frames I have open. I think that's what causes the drain. Occassional charging and brightness changes would extend the battery noticeably.
    06-20-13 01:56 PM
    I'm using the bundle for my Z10 (on the 4285 mashup hybrid) with the PB charger at home or the 1.8A charger in the car which I believe is equivalent to the PB charger. In a similar boat where I will swap out my battery about 3x a day but that's because I know I always have a spare available. I don't plug the phone in at all. Screen brightness is at about 90%. I don't watch what active frames I have open. I think that's what causes the drain. Occassional charging and brightness changes would extend the battery noticeably.
    My setup is exactly the same chargers and all. My screen brightness is only about 50% and never have active frames open

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-20-13 02:11 PM
    Btw if you have a dark matt finish screen protector take it off. Mine is clear and 50% is very bright for me.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-20-13 02:12 PM
    I still use my 9900 for most everything, I am merely playing around on the Q10 periodically during the day, not many calls because my Bold is still my main phone.
    But the battery should be lasting longer.
    The Q is stll stock no leaked OS. Just browsing websites a few text during the after and by 7 or 8 when heading home it's on low battery.

This is one reason I dislike getting cells set up instores, I prefer to get it home and charged up before setting up phone.
    I always feel the battery is being damaged somehow when it's used right out of the box and not fully charged.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 02:24 PM
    That's odd. If I don't use email, browsing, phone calls on my Z I can surely last 24 hours

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-20-13 02:30 PM