sat here with my z10 connected to the bedroom tv via a hdmi cable watching movies on netflix, the sideloaded app works fine must admit I would like my playbook to be connected to the tv and my z10 to act as its remote but perrhaps that will happen if the pb gets bb10 as promisex
    06-19-13 03:44 PM
    sat here with my z10 connected to the bedroom tv via a hdmi cable watching movies on netflix, the sideloaded app works fine must admit I would like my playbook to be connected to the tv and my z10 to act as its remote but perrhaps that will happen if the pb gets bb10 as promisex
    The remote via bridge doesn't work?

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    06-19-13 03:52 PM
    The remote via bridge doesn't work?

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    Sure, but you'd still need Netflix on the PB for that scenario, no?

Posted via CB10
    slparry likes this.
    06-19-13 04:18 PM
    I still don't understand the big deal about Netflix for a phone .

Canadian Z10 owner on Telus
    nico2004 likes this.
    06-19-13 04:30 PM
    I believe it's already been said that bb10 wouldn't be coming to the PlayBook.

Posted Via My Most Used BlackBerry App
    06-19-13 04:45 PM
    I still don't understand the big deal about Netflix for a phone .

Canadian Z10 owner on Telus
    It is useful for many of us here, I don't understand why people who don't seem to care either way can't see that there may be another point of view than their own...

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 06:50 PM
    I understand that people have other views to mine, which I respect. But when people use Netflix on their phone to hook it up to a TV via HDMI seems a little strange when you can go onto a laptop and watch it there.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 06:53 PM
    I understand that people have other views to mine, which I respect. But when people use Netflix on their phone to hook it up to a TV via HDMI seems a little strange when you can go onto a laptop and watch it there.

Posted via CB10
    True, but you're thinking about your own place. If you don't need a laptop, tossing a cord into a suitcase or bag to have is great for a business traveller. Or traveller of any kind for that matter. (that being said, I personally have no desire at all for Netflix as the content in Canada is terrible)

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 07:01 PM

No, it hasn't...quite the opposite.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    06-19-13 07:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    They want a bigger screen to watch it on ...
    06-19-13 07:19 PM
    All these BlackBerry users that want netflix on their phone talk to netflix about making it possible....

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 07:28 PM

LMFAO that's never been said

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    06-19-13 08:33 PM