Assalamu alaikum..
    Hi every one .
    shortly speaking I live in Middle East-Saudi Arabia, no way to get a MiniKey here I mean arab retailers have the playbook long time ago but no arabic language yet may be RIM like to be funny so much, however, fortunately I have a friend will travel to US next week I just want someone to confirm me where to find a MK.
    thanks in advance
    06-19-13 12:43 PM
    You can't find anything PlayBook related, or the PlayBook period, in US stores any longer. Canada still has stuff in stock, but best bet for the Mini Keyboard is to head online to eBay or a similar bidding site for your region. Just be prepared to pay a high price...
    gdg521 likes this.
    06-19-13 12:47 PM
    We suspect that the keyboard has been discontinued but there is NOT official word from rim/bbry. But they are generally not available any longer. So, as suggested, ONLINE if you can find them. Good luck
    DurdenLunarius likes this.
    06-19-13 01:19 PM
    You can't find anything PlayBook related, or the PlayBook period, in US stores any longer. Canada still has stuff in stock, but best bet for the Mini Keyboard is to head online to eBay or a similar bidding site for your region. Just be prepared to pay a high price...
    I bided on ebay for 74$ but someone raise it, then I rethink about the shipping fees which as high as 50$ or more to my records and that is (120$) realy high price for me . anyway, thank you very much

We suspect that the keyboard has been discontinued but there is NOT official word from rim/bbry. But they are generally not available any longer. So, as suggested, ONLINE if you can find them. Good luck
    Thank you so much, I do understand but as I said before it will cost me so much the online.

So, I think a second-hand MK is convenient enough for, isn't there a used merchandise market in US that can I find it in.
    06-19-13 01:55 PM
    Any Bluetooth keyboard should work.
    06-19-13 02:03 PM
    Any Bluetooth keyboard should work.
    but none with touchpad
    8230 likes this.
    06-19-13 02:36 PM
    I bought my hipstreet blue tooth keyboard and microsoft mouse online. They're easy to find. I'm sure your friend shouldn't have a hard time tracking one down.
    Aehmed likes this.
    06-19-13 05:33 PM
    CrackBerry User
    Posts28 Posts
    05-17-2013,*09:25 PM
    #361**
    I got a 'Handheld Rii Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad / iPod / iPhone'. SKU 87004161 from Tmart.com. (they have international warehouses that will ship Anywhere) It has a touch pad and left and right mouse keys. It hooked right up and works well. Cost only$31.49. I have seen the very same one with different stickers on it for over $80. Be advised it is 2"X6".
    Tmart also has a leather cover for under $10 that is a good one. I saw a $65 one that was a dog compared to this one.
    Aehmed likes this.
    06-20-13 07:49 PM
    Have unopened BlackBerry Mini keyboard with convertible case for BlackBerry...paid $98.95...purchased two but my wife didn't like mine...so that's why I have an extra. Willing to sell.
    Aehmed likes this.
    06-20-13 08:01 PM
    Hi, I'm interrested.Can we see that on private mail box?
    06-21-13 01:18 AM
    Have unopened BlackBerry Mini keyboard with convertible case for BlackBerry...paid $98.95...purchased two but my wife didn't like mine...so that's why I have an extra. Willing to sell.
    I hope you get a good deal with that.
    For me it's hard because I have to concernshipping fees, thank you anyway.
    06-21-13 07:46 AM
    Just got my Mini Keyboard working with my Z10 and it operates just the same as it does with the PB. Definitely useful if I have it jacked to the TV.

Next up will probably be a bluetooth controller.

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    08-24-13 01:04 AM