The server [xxx] for account [xxx] is not responding-img_00000038.png

I get this error message about twice a day when I am on the wifi network at work on both of my email accounts. There is nothing wrong with my account settings. I can fix the error by simply scrolling down, changing the sync interval and then pressing "save". But, when this error develops my emails stop flowing, and there is no indication of an error in the Hub.

I used to have the same problem at home, but I think I fixed it by setting up a static IP address for my Q10 on my home wifi network. Unfortunately I cannot do that at work.

Does anybody have any suggestions about how to fix this?
    Last edited by symbotier; 06-19-13 at 11:19 AM.
    06-19-13 11:01 AM
    Is Gmail blocking you because you are logging in from a new (to google) network?

If you log into Gmail on a computer there will be a banner at the top of the page if Google has been blocking you. Solution to this problem is straight forward - follow Google's directions.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 03:45 PM
    No, that is not it. My other email account is not gmail, and I get the same error message on that one. I have had gmail block my access from new networks and I know how that works.

I think this error has something to do with the phone losing a connection when it first connects to a wifi network. I couldn't find a similar problem with a search before I started this thread, but I just found one here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...h-wifi-807928/

I'll try posting over there and see if somebody comes along to help...
    06-19-13 04:26 PM
    I got the same issue and not getting any banner...
    06-19-13 05:59 PM