Anyone using one? Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 11:10 PM
    I'd never heard of Rhino Shield. Looks great! Appears priced better than Clarivue, while Clarivue has free shipping to most places.

Been eying that tempered glass Clarivue, but it's like $30, iirc.

Too bad Clarivue doesn't allow public to visit / pick up there. They're actually located right in here in Richmond, BC, where I live.
    06-17-13 11:31 PM
    I just ordered Obliq oleophobic screen protector for my Z10 here, for 7.99$ + free shipping you get 2 sets of Oleophobic coated screen protector. The price is just too attractive for me, considering other brand selling it for around 15-20$. Let's see later when it arrived, I'll post my impression. Link here: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=200933605302

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 11:43 PM
    And before I was thinking about buying tempered glass screen protector too. But since I read someone in the forum posting pictures of his screen protector, I see that it doesn't have cut on the proximity sensor thus interfering the sensor. Lastly, I was turned off by its thickness, it's just too thick for my liking.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 11:52 PM
    ah, found it http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...otector-809985 it's the OP that posted the pics lol

About that rhinoshield, they made a good website, looks neat and professional. But when they brag about 3H hardness, meh.. Most good quality PET film are 3H hardness, so there is nothing special on it.

Sorry but I'm kinda skeptical that it'll be better than any oleophobic screen protector out there. Nice advertising by rhinoshield though, also the fact that they accept international customers with reasonable shipping cost is a big plus.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rizaru_rin; 06-18-13 at 12:12 AM.
    06-17-13 11:55 PM
    Rhino Shield was a Kickstarter project and the shipped out on time. Received my Rhino Shield screen protector and so far so good. I like it better than Ghost Armor and the price is right.

Eric
    Elite1 likes this.
    06-18-13 12:29 AM
    And before I was thinking about buying tempered glass screen protector too. But since I read someone in the forum posting pictures of his screen protector, I see that it doesn't have cut on the proximity sensor thus interfering the sensor. Lastly, I was turned off by its thickness, it's just too thick for my liking.

Posted via CB10
    I think it had to with the leaked 10.1 I was using at the time works perfectly now the proximity sensor is fully functional

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 09:43 AM