removed????
    Last edited by WHT MIKE; 06-17-13 at 12:38 AM.
    06-16-13 08:41 PM
    This makes no sense. Learn how to talk and type.

Posted via CB10
    Dzyen, SK122387 and anon(1852343) like this.
    06-16-13 08:44 PM
    What are you saying?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 08:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    .....He's typing on an android now.......
    ATMJOE, SDTRMG and eldricho like this.
    06-16-13 08:47 PM
    English is bad...sorry had to be said lol.

Anyways, BlackBerry 10.2 isn't bring all android system apps or anything like that. It's simply going to upgrade the emulator from 2.3.3 to 4.2.2 so we can run more apps and have a better android experience.

Next point BlackBerry 10 runs android more efficiently and effectively than any android I have used thus far.

Next point BlackBerry's management team (whether they be the top execs or the product managers) are not getting lazy they are staying quite. Why is it when people don't hear from Apple from a 2 months they assume that they are working on the next godly device that will put the world most innovative products to shame, but when BlackBerry doesn't talk for a few weeks they are getting lazy.

Next point it's in no way crackberry's job to "market" for BlackBerry, BlackBerry has a marketing team for this matter. Crackberry simply doesn't have any new news to report right now and they are all busy with other things such as talk mobile and other things they are working on behind the scenes.

I guess the easiest way to say this is what you've stated above is ignorant and you gave no sufficient data to back up your case.

Posted via CB10
    big bb, utsav01, SDTRMG and 3 others like this.
    06-16-13 08:54 PM
    dude , i put my money in hell .. you are asking me learn how to talk....

come on grow-up ...

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 08:59 PM
    What was that I read on a different thread, oh yeah
    Hey,
    No.
    We do that outside...

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    06-16-13 09:10 PM
    i was on holidays and had a bad time with blackberry z10 , battery over heating , drain like water ....i spend almost 600 USD to get BBZ10 blackberry in the Jan 2013 , but the result like hell ...

Anyways, BlackBerry 10.2 isn't bring all android system apps or anything like that. It's simply going to upgrade the emulator from 2.3.3 to 4.2.2 so we can run more apps and have a better android experience.

Next point BlackBerry 10 runs android more efficiently and effectively than any android I have used thus far.

Next point BlackBerry's management team (whether they be the top execs or the product managers) are not getting lazy they are staying quite. Why is it when people don't hear from Apple from a 2 months they assume that they are working on the next godly device that will put the world most innovative products to shame, but when BlackBerry doesn't talk for a few weeks they are getting lazy.

Next point it's in no way crackberry's job to "market" for BlackBerry, BlackBerry has a marketing team for this matter. Crackberry simply doesn't have any new news to report right now and they are all busy with other things such as talk mobile and other things they are working on behind the scenes.

I guess the easiest way to say this is what you've stated above is ignorant and you gave no sufficient data to back up your case.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 09:10 PM
    or speaking it?
    06-16-13 09:20 PM
    i was on holidays and had a bad time with blackberry z10 , battery over heating , drain like water ....i spend almost 600 USD to get BBZ10 blackberry in the Jan 2013 , but the result like hell ...
    I had the same problem when I first purchased the app. So I went and did some research. What did I come up with? Install a leaked OS and those problems you listed above will disappear.

My favorite leak (personally) is 10.1.0.2342 because it is the most stable for me...but do whatever you want bro.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    06-16-13 09:24 PM
    i have purchased a new android phone ..haaaaaa blackberry for me now just like OLD nokia handset and same thing happen with my other two friends in USA , they told me the same story and using blackberry just to attend the calls
    Well different strokes for different folks. I have had my Z10 since February and it has suited me well. Good luck with your Android phone. I am happy that you got a phone that suited your needs.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    06-16-13 09:36 PM
    blackberry plan to launch BBZ10 in 2010 , nnnnnnnnnn finally came out in Jan-2013 , so you can presume the working style..

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:24 PM
    blackberry plan to launch BBZ10 in 2010 , nnnnnnnnnn finally came out in Jan-2013 , so you can presume the working style...
    Where did you get that information? I believe it was only delayed 2 months not 3 years. Come on man....all your posts have been the same. You got your Android so enjoy it and no need to continually post negative stuff now that you don't have the phone anymore.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:32 PM
    dude , i put my money in hell .. you are asking me learn how to talk....

come on grow-up ...
    I am not an apologist for Blackberry and at times absolutely detest their curious decisions. However, the decision to put your money into "hell" was yours and entirely yours. No one said you had to buy BB. Stick to your new android, I'm sure Google's first iteration of it was perfect too.
    06-16-13 10:32 PM
    this dudes english is terrible... there's no way I'd believe him if he told me my house was on fire and i saw the fire....
    06-16-13 10:55 PM
    He has a picture of himself (I presume)in a tank top in front of a mirror looking at himself on his phone screen as he takes a picture of himself in the gym.

His arguments are invalid.
    SK122387 and RECOOL like this.
    06-16-13 11:18 PM
    what happen to BBZ10 ,s team & the management , they announced a lot in recent days but all gone in the garbage bag .

OS 10.2 will bring all android systems apps, but why if we need android why should we buy the blackberry Z10 , there is many cheap phones in the market can provide the stable and best performance then BBZ10 on android system . no point to put money and buy BBZ10 in three time higher cost.

if i am not wrong CB team was very active on BBZ10 marketing but in recent 1/2 month , kevin & team getting slow ,i think the same reason tired with blackberry ...nothing new just talk talk talk ,.....

i have purchased a new android phone ..haaaaaa blackberry for me now just like OLD nokia handset and same thing happen with my other two friends in USA , they told me the same story and using blackberry just to attend the calls
    Huh? Did someone get this post? I am not sure what he is saying.
    06-16-13 11:44 PM
    The only thing I got was that he purchased his z10 in January, you know, before they were released to the public... and he bought a Samsung galaxy s4 for 200 bucks straight out. That's what I'm gathering from his posts anyways.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 11:54 PM
    Dude, are you mixing your roids with meds?
    Can't understand a god damn word.

Posted via CB10 with my Zed 10
    SK122387 likes this.
    06-17-13 12:07 AM
    what happen to BBZ10 ,s team & the management , they announced a lot in recent days but all gone in the garbage bag .
    Do you even lift?

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    06-17-13 12:13 AM
    Got hate being out smarted by a smartphone...enjoy the droid!

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    06-17-13 12:24 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctionary&hl=en

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 12:26 AM
    this dudes english is terrible... there's no way I'd believe him if he told me my house was on fire and i saw the fire....
    Ok I've just about had it with this ****!

There are over 500 languages used in the world today other than English! Take her head out of the sand and respect that maybe just maybe someone's first language isn't English on these boards regardless of the native land where this site originated from!!

For frak sakes if the editor in chief can have the patience to post en francais then you should leave your ignorance out the door and try the same yourself or at the very least re read someone's post and ASK for clarification if you cannot get the gist of what their saying.

It's this kind of arrogance that pollutes these boards and makes others not welcome. This is the **** others have to deal with then they'll associate all BlackBerry users here the same way. Irregardless if his posts are negative about our platform of choice we have no right to insult someone's command of the language were all accustomed to!

Posted via CB10
    Daveensannie, VR6 and JWWDUKE like this.
    06-17-13 12:36 AM
    @Supa_Fly that's the most useful post in this thread, can't agree more

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 and JWWDUKE like this.
    06-17-13 12:47 AM
    OP is a comedian!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 12:51 AM
27 12