This is probably old news, but I only just found out, so I guess may not be the only one...
    Anyway the Spotify webapp works pretty well in the PlayBook stock browser. Just listening to some of my tunes via Spotify as I write this
    FF22 likes this.
    06-14-13 04:29 PM
    Hi, do a formum search, there is a sideload app for the PB which gives fullscreen Spotify (using this html5 ) including auto-login etc, has been out for some months, works perfect!
    06-15-13 04:26 AM
    I would actually love a little help on this. I side loaded the app today, and I can't seem to click any links. Every time I touch the screen to click a link, it just highlights the song, but doesn't begin playing it. Any advice? Thanks in advance!
    08-04-13 11:23 AM
    I would actually love a little help on this. I side loaded the app today, and I can't seem to click any links. Every time I touch the screen to click a link, it just highlights the song, but doesn't begin playing it. Any advice? Thanks in advance!
    I've highlighted the same issue. I'm glad its not just me. When I try to log in using the browser versions, I just get a spinning wheel in the centre of the screen and no further.
    08-04-13 03:03 PM
    Ha, yes, this one got me for a while too.
    The trick is (and it's a bit of a fudge). Select the song you want so that it highlights, then bring up the keyboard (sweep diagonally up and right from the bottem left corner of the bezel) and then press ENTER on the keyboard.

EDIT: By the way, you don't need to use the App. It seems to work equally well in a browser.
    08-05-13 04:09 AM