Folks,

Today Adam Zeis posted a blog, Case or No Case, and it got me thinking about cases. What case do you use and what do you think about it? Do you have more than one? What made you get the case you have, protection, features, fashion, all of the above? Lets talk cases!

I will start. For my Z10 I have 3 cases, a Flip Shell case, a Transformer Hard Shell, and a Seidio Prime. I ended up giving the Flip Shell to my dad, for his Z10. I liked it, but it was not my favorite, good protection, but a bit cumbersome. I still have and use the Hard Shell, which I like, but the protection is not the greatest. Function is better, as it has a flip out position that can be used to prop up the device. The Flip Shell can do this also, but it's not as elegant. However my favorite and daily case is the Seidio Prime. It's got so so protection, BUT it looks great AND it has the best feature of all, and extra 2600mAh of juice!!!!!!

You can find all of these cases at shopcrackberry....

Seidio PRIME Case for BlackBerry Z10 | BlackBerry Batteries | ShopCrackBerry

BlackBerry Z10 Cases | ShopCrackBerry

Some Reviews.....

Transform Shell Case for the BlackBerry Z10 combines multimedia function with style | CrackBerry.com

BlackBerry Flip Shell Case brings smart protection to the BlackBerry Z10 | CrackBerry.com
    pantlesspenguin and Lendo like this.
    06-14-13 11:21 AM
    I have two...the Transform Shell case for when I'm home, and out in the real world, it's the OEM holster. I've always been a holster fan, they offer a good amount of protection to the screen.

I'd like to see a video posted on the Seidio Prime Case showing its features, function and application. That looks interesting.
    Last edited by BBNewB5; 06-14-13 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Forgot one question
    06-14-13 11:25 AM
    This is what I use:

Amazon.com: KaysCase Slim Soft Skin Cover Case for RIM BlackBerry Z10 10 Dev Alpha B Smart Phone (Blue): Cell Phones & Accessories

The picture of the product looks nothing like what I got! I like mine a lot better. The blue is more BLUE than the purple hue of the pic. It's a matte color and fairly transluscent so I can see the BB symbol on the back, which is a nice touch. The sides around the edges are clear blue in contrast to the matte blue of the back. The entire body of the phone is protected, and the case provides a substantial "lip" around the screen.

I tried this case first: poetic Atmosphere Case for BlackBerry Z10 | BlackBerry Cases but didn't care for it because it seemed the clear back got grimy fast, and I'm a clean person!

I then tried this case: Amazon.com: BeeShine Bundle of 8 Color 3D Waterdrop Raindrop Design Hard Skin Snap on Case Back Cover For Blackberry Z10 BB Z10 (Clear White, Clear Smoke, Clear Sky Blue, Clear Dark Blue, Clear Red, Clear Hot Pink, Clear Green, Clear Purple): Cell Ph but I didn't realize that the top and bottom of the device were left exposed, and I thought the case just felt cheap.

Luckily I was able to pass those onto another Crackberrier who likes them!

I'm always looking out for other cases, though. I've thought about going back to the Incipio Feather Shine, which I enjoyed using on my SGS3, for example.
    06-14-13 11:38 AM
    It's the Z10 crunk cases for me.

Black when I'm working and white/orange when I'm out and about..
    06-14-13 11:41 AM
    It's the Z10 crunk cases for me.

Black when I'm working and white/orange when I'm out and about..
    Yea those are cool!!!!! Here's Kevin's infomercial...

CrackBerry Crunk Case: The Infomercial | CrackBerry.com

And the store link....

CrackBerry Crunk Case for BlackBerry Z10 | BlackBerry Skin Cases | ShopCrackBerry

PS they just started a new special based on a member's request and now in addition to the 3 color bundle deal you can get a 3 black cases bundle!!!!
    06-14-13 11:53 AM
    Had the Atmosphere, but miss the feel of the battery door too much xD So bought a leather pouch because it looked cool. But I got shoved while typing and my phone fell, after that I panicked and I bought the borderline bumper case.
    Like it so much I bought in two more colors xD Now I switch between the blue, red and white.

P.S. How do you do that links thing?
    Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 11:55 AM
    Have two: the Piel Frama Leather magnet case and the OEM leather case that clips onto my belt. Both are great cases

medicdon
    06-14-13 02:26 PM
    Aluminium Cate Mate, it's made from this sort of soft plastic that doesn't crack, rather it scrapes the dents into it. Its great and has saved me from several falls. IT also looks half decent.
    06-14-13 04:50 PM
    Ballistic all the way! Very happy with it. I've dropped it numerous times and the bumper corners work great. Glad I bought it.

Posted via CB10
    koncoberry likes this.
    06-14-13 06:43 PM
    I go naked...

Sent from my DROID Pro using CB Forums mobile app
    bbrygrrl likes this.
    06-14-13 06:46 PM
    OEM belt holster.
    06-15-13 09:09 AM
    Oem leather flip case.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 02:50 PM
    Blazin blue phantom skinz and Spigen Crumena slim leather pouch.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10!
    06-15-13 06:22 PM
    black crunk case. the only case out of the 4 I have that I don't take off because i'm annoyed with it
    06-15-13 09:00 PM
    Crunk Case in Black as well and Dbrand skins from www.dbrand.com
    06-15-13 10:01 PM
    Got two cases. Best one is the Case Mate Barely there in black. Second case was off eBay for my Z10. It's a Nilkin blackberry z10 case. Absolutely amazing case for $7 off eBay.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 03:28 AM
    I've used 3 cases. Flip which was great for alround protection but a bit cumbersome, transformer which I liked but I loved handling the phone out of the case so now I use the BlackBerry pouch.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 04:35 AM
    Got two cases. Best one is the Case Mate Barely there in black. Second case was off eBay for my Z10. It's a Nilkin blackberry z10 case. Absolutely amazing case for $7 off eBay.

Posted via CB10
    is the nillkin the snap on one like the barely there? what makes you like the barely there, out of curiousity? i liked my nillkin for a while but it's a bit too plasticy feeling and i'm not sure a hard plastic case would even suck up much impact in a fall. was thinking in getting a black incipio feather if it was any more rubbery feeling.
    06-16-13 07:51 AM
    I've gone through several, but the two I've settled on is the iSkin vibe, and the Seidio Active. They both don't add too much in the way of bulk which is why I like about them. The vibe sees most of the day to day duties, with the Active going on if I think I need a little more protection.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 03:16 PM
    I just switch out my Outterbox for oem blackberry flip case I had a little problem over time with the Outterbox first of all the screen protector got very scratch up the magnet never worked and the q,p,a,l,backspace and shift key was always off when typing swiping made my z10 very frustrated at times another thing it may not mean a lot I keep getting is that a iPhone as much as I don't like iPhone at all sometime I think Outterbox did that on purpase like on the iPhone they make for sure u can see the apple logo on the back with the circle hole, this blackberry flip case has a very nice logo so know I can represent blackberry more with logo showing what I have to product I been using since the 7100 series

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 01:27 AM
    The poetic atmosphere. I wish it came in red though

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 01:33 AM
    Have the OEM Leather Pouch and the iSkin. Mainly use the iSkin.
    06-18-13 12:35 PM
    I use a barely there case from case mate I had a poetic atmosphere but the volume buttons wouldn't really be pressed unless you pressed really hard and now my barely there case works with my ath-m50s

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 05:29 PM
    I love cases. I ways have a few lying around if one breaks. For a case without a holster I have the Case Mate tough and the CB Crunk which do an excellent job of protecting. I also have the Seidio Active and Incipio Ovrmld as I love holsters. I keep looking out for others. Ventev color click wasn't bad if you want a surface like case with a light weight holster.

Posted via CB10 on my LE
    06-22-13 09:47 PM
    I just ordered the ballistic sg case. Will be here in a few days. I loved that case for my 9900.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:23 PM
43 12