Hi All,
    I'm Gianluca Troiano (The Fox Software). We are an indie studios that is producing Active Soccer a multi-platform football game that takes inspiration by 90's classic games like Sensible Soccer and Kick Off 2.
    The game is a fast paced arcade game and it is the first online cross-platform football game ever! You can basically play online independently from the device.
    Here are some features:

- Classic gameplay
    - 360 degrees movements
    - Total control of the game
    - Exciting online multiplayer match
    - Choose your preferred player and climb up the international ranking
    - Compete in the world cup and try to prevail
    - Draw the most effective tactic on the pitch and win
    - Practice with free kicks and penalties
    - 3D game engine
    - Display retina support, iPhone5 4-inch display support.
    - Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck (Turrican, Jim Power, The Great Giana Sisters, x-Out and many other titles)
    - Extremely fun!

Here are some pictures:

Watch the official trailer:

The game is available for BlackBerry 10, PlayBook, iOS and Android

Soon it will be release PC Windows, Mac OS, Windows Phone 8.

See you around!
    Gianluca

Active Soccer
    www.facebook.com/activesoccer
    imz likes this.
    06-14-13 10:39 AM
    not available in playbook..?
    06-14-13 11:01 AM
    I have not the PlayBook with me and I cannot check the store in this moment, but the game is compatible with PlayBook
    06-14-13 12:01 PM
    unfortunately in this moment we have made a mistake on PlayBook minimum OS requirement (set to 10). We are adjusting this value but i think it needs few days to be approved from BlackBerry.
    06-14-13 05:52 PM
    Not available for my playbook! That really sucks!
    06-14-13 11:48 PM
    Not available for my playbook! That really sucks!
    i know the problem, we have already send the fix but it needs to be approved. Few days and the Playbook version will be available
    06-15-13 03:02 AM
    Thank you, looking forward to the PlayBook version
    06-15-13 09:40 PM
    Active Soccer is now available for PlayBook!
    06-20-13 02:23 AM
    Looks good and seems to be an universal app (buying once for accessing both, BB10 and PlayBook versions).
    Can you say something about your next update plans? Are club teams and competitions on the agenda?

Edit: Just bought it on PlayBook, finished my first match and absolutely enjoyed it!
    Is there a way of manually switching players on defense? If there isn't a way yet this could be one option: Double tap B while holding the stick in the direction of the player one wants to switch to relative to the active player.

It is indeed a universal app, but there is a problem. I bought it on PlayBook. Afterwards, I updatetd my available app list on Z10 so it showed Active Soccer as available to download. But when I chosse it all I get is a network error. No issue downloading other apps from the list, though (except PewPew 2 with the same error. Judging from the reviews of said app that happens to others as well with it and there hasn't been a solution for weeks).
    Last edited by Rjinswand; 06-20-13 at 04:07 AM.
    06-20-13 03:30 AM
    Thank you.
    Maybe it's just a temporary server error? Can you re-try in few minutes? The game should be downloadable for every device you have.
    About player switching, just move the virtual stick in the position coherent with the player you want to pick.
    ie. If the player you want to pick is on south, just push the stick up. The game will understand you want to select the player placed on south.
    06-20-13 04:38 AM
    Thank you.
    Maybe it's just a temporary server error? Can you re-try in few minutes? The game should be downloadable for every device you have.
    I tried it several times, restarted the device, cleared the AppWorld cache, tried different WiFi networks, my mobile network and also tried a method which helped me a on an AppWorld issue on PlayBook (deleting and reentering current WiFi settings) - none of that helped.

About player switching, just move the virtual stick in the position coherent with the player you want to pick.
    ie. If the player you want to pick is on south, just push the stick up. The game will understand you want to select the player placed on south.
    Thanks. I still have to get used to it as in some situations it doesn't switch as fast as I liked it to. Especially in cases when I follow someone but are not close enough to hold B and want to switch to a more far away player whom my active player and the CPU player with the ball are running into or at least in direction. Say we run to the north and then I press down for switching to a player up there but before switching my active player runs south and sometimes before switching the CPU already simply passed the player I wanted to switch to.

Is it possible to have private matches online, like inviting a friend? I had only two online matches so far, but the game performance was as good as offline - great! Things like little tournaments would be a nice addition, though. Or the option to change your team setting at half time, maybe with a visible 20sec. counter.

for getting Chris H�lsbeck on board. So that's what held him back from working on this: Turrican Soundtrack Anthology by Chris Huelsbeck by Chris Huelsbeck — Kickstarter
    06-21-13 04:08 AM