I am having a problem with my Bbm. It doesn't work on both the phone network or the wifi. Please let me know what to do to solve this problem

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:36 AM
    I am having a problem with my Bbm. It doesn't work on both the phone network or the wifi. Please let me know what to do to solve this problem

Posted via CB10
    Do you have the BlackBerry Data symbol between your wifi signal bars, and cell signal?
    If not, that tells you that the Data isn't being received.

A Simple battery pull may fix this, if not,

I would try either side loading the new BBM 10.2, or restore your device via BlackBerry LINK.

Good Luck!
    06-12-13 09:41 AM
    Are you seeing the blackberry symbol by the network connection display to the upper right of the screen? You should see a BB logo. Who is your carrier? Do they know you have a BlackBerry? Some carriers even with BB10 still require a BB plan, although most now do not.
    06-12-13 09:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    Settings - About - Network - 3 Dots- Register Blackberry
    vptsff likes this.
    06-12-13 09:43 AM
    I tried doing what u said, I said that my registered with blackberry but it still didn't work. The blackberry sign isn't showing up even
    12-04-13 01:29 PM