I'm losing my patience with the messed up contact book, it's not making any sense. I just have a single CardDAV account that's pulling in all my contacts but for some reason a few weird things happen:

-- some contacts that I know are in there simply cannot be found (I go to the same carddav on another phone and can easily find those same contacts)
    -- some contacts have been arbitrarily linked or merged on the blackberry, no idea how or why
    -- some contacts I can find if I specifically go to the contact book app but CANNOT find those same contacts if I go to my phone app then click the contact book option on the bottom??
    -- addind new contacts creates an entry on both the BlackBerry and on the carddav? No idea why two..

So overall given the fact that the contact book is such a fundamental and major thing about blackberry since it's a "business" device this is a massive oversight? :-(

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 06:46 PM
    I have similar problems though when I add information to a CardDAV contact, the new info stays on the phone and doesn't get synced with the server.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 07:07 PM