So this was posted way back in November on CB - Rogers and CIBC bring first mobile credit card payments to Canada using BlackBerry smartphones | CrackBerry.com, and it stated that this app should be available for the 9360. Months later it still is not available on the app world, but the 9900 has been able to use it for a while now. Would anyone here know any more about what the development for this app might be for our device, or is it shelved for good with the new OS10 devices having come out?
    06-10-13 01:20 PM
    The only people who could answer that work for CIBC.. we've yet to see it for BB10 either if it makes you feel any better. So far only the 9900 and a few android devices have been launched, no word on when we'll see support for anything else.
    06-10-13 01:57 PM
    I phoned CIBC and let a help desk ticket requesting the app on BB10. They took note of it. I would suggest doing the same.
    06-10-13 02:01 PM
    I phoned CIBC and let a help desk ticket requesting the app on BB10. They took note of it. I would suggest doing the same.
    I've done the same curea, and that's great. But the OP created this thread in regards to his 9360. I was just letting him know that it wasn't available for BB10 either, but let's not derail his thread and make it all about BB10.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 02:09 PM
    I sent an email inquiry to CIBC and they responded with a rather obvious copy-and-paste answer, something along the lines of "Thanks for contacting us, this is currently available for the 9900, other devices will be announced when they are ready".

Glad to know I wasn't the only person wondering about it. It's probably quite unlikely the 9360 will ever see the app.
    06-12-13 06:19 PM
    Seems like more effort should be put into this by CIBC. Really it's been Months since the mobile payment solution was launched and it still only supporting a small number of phones.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-28-13 04:40 PM
    A CIBC mobile payment app was released yesterday (Rogers)
    BlackBerry World - CIBC Mobile Payment
    10-01-13 10:18 AM
    App is now available for Z10 but CIBC can't activate it just yet. No ETA for now.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 12:12 PM
    So I went on October 17 to Rogers and got the new SureTap NFC enabled SIM card. Called CIBC to activate on the same day. Eight days later I'm still waiting for them to activate me and I have phoned in three times.

I don't think most non-technical people would bother at this point. Ugh, buy I still want to get it working.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 08:21 PM
    I now have it installed and working on my q10. It works fine except it is slow to start and then enable payment. I have now used it a few times and each time people near me have said "cool! That is is the first time I have seen anyone use their phone to pay".

Just please improve performance CIBC!!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 07:04 PM