Day 2 with my Q10 and now that I have Exchange sync issues worked out from yesterday, I have stumbled into a new issue today. I have the latest version of BlackBerry Link installed on my iMac running the latest version of Mountain Lion. The first issue I encounter has to do with signing in to my BlackBerry ID. When I sign in via Link, after about a minute of waiting, I am presented a warning message that says that there are no BlackBerry 10 devices associated with my ID. That is, of course, incorrect as I have my Q10 associated with my ID. I have even purchased an app via BlackBerry World on my device, so I know without a doubt that my ID is connected to my Q10.

Nevertheless, the bigger issue is that no matter what I do, the Q10 and my Mac will not sync even though Link suggests that it is. For example, I have two photos on my Q10 that I took with the camera. Link shows those photos and indicates that they are synced with my Mac. However, they are nowhere to be found. I can't locate them via Finder, and I can't locate them in iPhoto (the destination Link says it uses for photos). So where are they?

Related, I right-click on some music on my Mac and select "Sync to BlackBerry." The tab at the bottom of the Link window for my device shows a spinner, and there is a message above the tab that indicates that the sync is preparing. This message remains on screen for several minutes (even when I am syncing one MP3 as a test). After several minutes, the message indicates that the sync is finished. If I click on that message, I am presented with a larger message that indicates that the sync is finished, and that "No additional files were copied to the BlackBerry."

If I then look at the BlackBerry via Link, I see the MP3 file I copied show up under Music. However, when I look for the file on the device itself, it isn't there. When I start the music app, it indicates that there is no music. When I browse the device via the file manager, the MP3 files doesn't exist. So why does Link indicate that the file is on my device when it isn't?

This really shouldn't be so difficult. Anyone out there have any ideas? While I want Link to work as it is designed, I would be willing to try manually dragging files onto the device. However, there is no option for a file storage mode on the device, only "Automatic," Connect to Windows," and "Connect to Mac."
    06-09-13 07:40 AM
    The same exact issues here too. Just refuses to sync while saying sync complete. The other issue is that it does not accept really a new SD card and keep wondering. Is there a way to send the music to the SD card instead of the on phone memory?
    06-12-13 03:20 AM
    Day 2 with my Q10 and now that I have Exchange sync issues worked out from yesterday, I have stumbled into a new issue today. I have the latest version of BlackBerry Link installed on my iMac running the latest version of Mountain Lion. The first issue I encounter has to do with signing in to my BlackBerry ID. When I sign in via Link, after about a minute of waiting, I am presented a warning message that says that there are no BlackBerry 10 devices associated with my ID. That is, of course, incorrect as I have my Q10 associated with my ID. I have even purchased an app via BlackBerry World on my device, so I know without a doubt that my ID is connected to my Q10.
    "
    I'm having this same issue but my q10 is not even being recognized by link
    06-13-13 06:12 AM
    I cannot get Mac version of BlackBerry Link to function as expected. There seems to be nothing current on Google and no update from BlackBerry.

I was told by tech at O2 (mobile provider) that it is possible to manually drag files onto Q10 - but can no evidence to support that assertion

Any help much appreciated.
    07-07-13 07:46 AM
    This is ridiculous. I synced the device once and it copied photos and music to the Q10.

The next day I came to connect the device again to my Apple Macbook Pro (Lion) and it said the Q10 was disconnected. I signed out of Link and when I signed back in it said there were no Blackberry 10 devices associated with that Blackberry ID! Even though I am definitely using BBM and Blackberry Protect etc on the device with the same Blackberry ID. If have tried re-installing Link a couple of times, but still no change.

No matter what I do I cannot get Link to recognise the device. Each time I plug-in the USB cable it displays the following dialogue box on the Q10 "To charge your device faster, use the charger that came with this device." BUT it still does not show the Q10 in Blackberry Link.

Please can someone find a solution to this. Otherwise I will be going back to Apple.
    07-08-13 11:18 AM
    Has anyone figured out a way to get Link to recognize your BB ID? I am also receiving the same "no BlackBerry 10 devices associated with your ID" message. Really frustrating because it"s preventing me from remotely syncing my Q10 with my mac.
    07-16-13 08:38 PM
    I'm using Q10 and macbook and I can't download the BlackBerry link

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 04:28 AM
    I had the exact same error as you did but after i tried it with airplane mode on the Q10 (no connections) it worked via USB. Hope this helps you out for now.

My BB also didn't show any available storage room. It just showed 0. After closing the connections it started showing my available space as well.
    10-19-13 02:41 PM