As the title explains: Is there an Instagram substitute that will integrate with my Instagram account that will allow me to upload photos to my Instagram account from the Q10? Thanks. Oh, btw, I don't mean the Android app unless it is been made official and available in BB World. Thanks all.
    06-08-13 11:19 AM
    Here is what I dont get. Instagram has the branding ill give it that and filters are nice. But as far as I can tell they don't have picture view counts correct? I remember awhile back for a website I was running and using twitter I loved Twit Pic because I could see how many view counts and people could still write something. Instagram doesn't have that. At least not that ive seen. So I would always look to other options out there.
    06-08-13 11:27 AM
    No. Only the Instagram side load works for uploading. If you don't want to sideload then you be able to upload pictures.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 11:27 AM
    Here is what I dont get. Instagram has the branding ill give it that and filters are nice. But as far as I can tell they don't have picture view counts correct? I remember awhile back for a website I was running and using twitter I loved Twit Pic because I could see how many view counts and people could still write something. Instagram doesn't have that. At least not that ive seen. So I would always look to other options out there.
    Instagram is a social network. What you're saying is like saying look for an alternative to Twitter or Facebook

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 11:28 AM
    Instagram doesn't allow developers to add an uploading function to user created apps. If they did they'd lose their app and access to the source code needed to make their app.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 11:36 AM
    Ah, ok then. Is there a recommended app that will allow me to see photos that are already on my instagram account? So I can view the photos of people I follow?
    BryanVilla likes this.
    06-08-13 11:42 AM
    Ah, ok then. Is there a recommended app that will allow me to see photos that are already on my instagram account? So I can view the photos of people I follow?
    Yeah Instago or just go on instagram.com

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 12:12 PM
    thank you for the response
    06-08-13 12:22 PM