I know some others have mentioned things. I love the browser and had no issues until last night. It will open and I can type in the address bar. However it will not load the page and I cannot click anywhere on the page. Anyone else have this?

My question is can I reset the browser somehow? Or will I need to reload the entire os?

I'm on Verizon leak 10.1.

Thanks for any help. Still loving my z10

Posted via CB10
    Doggerz likes this.
    06-08-13 05:24 AM
    Do apps that require a data connection work?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:46 AM
    I assume. you already tried rebooting? I simetimes kill my btowser and restart.

In using the leak. did the browser ever wirk?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:47 AM
    Have you tried restarting the device?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:47 AM
    I know some others have mentioned things. I love the browser and had no issues until last night. It will open and I can type in the address bar. However it will not load the page and I cannot click anywhere on the page. Anyone else have this?

My question is can I reset the browser somehow? Or will I need to reload the entire os?

I'm on Verizon leak 10.1.

Thanks for any help. Still loving my z10

Posted via CB10
    Make sure data is connected. Next to the lte or the 4g symbol you should see the BlackBerry dots. If you don't see them turn airplane mode on then off.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:49 AM
    Thanks everyone. Yes I have a data connection and all other apps work including simple browser which I downloaded for now until resolved. It has worked on the leak up until now.

I played with the settings a little and I rebooted the phone a few times. No such luck. Is it possible I got a virus?

Might need to reload os then

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:16 AM
    Thanks everyone. Yes I have a data connection and all other apps work including simple browser which I downloaded for now until resolved. It has worked on the leak up until now.

I played with the settings a little and I rebooted the phone a few times. No such luck. Is it possible I got a virus?

Posted via CB10

I have the same problem. I had to side load the Dolphin Browser so I can surf the Web. Dolphin works really well. Anyone know how to fix the BlackBerry browser issue without downgrading?

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 10:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Which leak are you running? 2342 and 2354 have been pretty bad for me, I'm thinking about downgrading to the official tmo release.
    06-11-13 10:58 AM
    I downgraded to fix it and it worked. Now I upgraded to a leak again because I wanted the new Facebook it's working fine again. Just hoping I don't do whatever I did before to cause it.
    06-11-13 01:37 PM
    It occurs for me too...but only when I load Google as my first page. I did the "Reset search engines" and kept it on Bing (which is better than google surprisingly) and it seems to work.

Try clearing your cookies and history, wait for the bubbles to go away (the ones that ask you to undo) then exit your browser and try again
    06-11-13 02:20 PM
    Now that you mention it I did set my page to Google. That could have been it! Still strange though
    06-13-13 04:41 AM
    I've been having the same problem with the browser since yesterday. Never had an issue with it until last morning. Tried resetting the phone to no avail. Cleared cookies, data, history. My apps seem to work fine so it's not a network issue. As soon as I try to launch a link from Twitter or any other app for that matter, it hangs towards the end of the load. Running 10.1 since Monday. Using Bing or Yahoo instead of Google sometimes resolves the search issue but much of my web activity is thru links.
    Browser no longer working properly-img_00000122.png

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 06:52 AM