Hi all!

So I ran into a bit of trouble this week.

The following exception appears whenever I tap the Tasks icon, with the slider closed and Portuguese language set as display language. The weird thing is that it appears only in these conditions. If I open the slider and tap the icon, it opens the task app. If I use the "T" shortcut, it opens. If I'm using English as the display language, it opens without problem.
    The only way I have to assign a task with the slider closed is by actually going into the calendar and set a new task.

Any idea on how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Uncaught Exception: UiEngine-s13_06_07__16_48_43.jpg
    06-07-13 11:38 AM
    That's an issue with the coding in the software. In this case the OS software. There are probably two reasons this can happen. One is the language package wasn't fully installed or doesn't contain the coding to let it work in both open or closed modes. The other reason could be that the OS is not complete (I.E., not all the components are installed). Either way I would suggest first trying to reinstall the language package first, as this will be the easiest to do. If that doesn't solve the problem I would then try reinstalling the OS (or upgrading if that is an option, even if it's not from your carrier).
    EmmanuelMalho likes this.
    06-08-13 08:52 AM