I just asked RBC via Facebook if they had plans for a BB10 app and got this reply;

"We're working hard on our BB10 app, as we speak. Keep checking our website, it should be available soon."

One of the apps I've missed on 10, can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    John.P and ATMJOE like this.
    06-05-13 07:49 PM
    It's an app I would also like but the browser handles it pretty well. Gives me full access to my direct investing account. Hopefully the app will as well
    06-05-13 07:56 PM
    I wonder if it will just be like the scotiabank one; it's basically just a web browser in disguise
    06-05-13 08:09 PM
    Browser works fine but I miss being able to find an ATM at the touch of a button and then having BlackBerry maps take me there!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 08:25 PM
    wtf is RBC?
    06-05-13 08:54 PM
    Royal Bank of Canada.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 08:55 PM
    Can't fricking wait

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:33 PM
    Me either!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:39 PM
    I've asked this specific question hoping for a more detailed answer besides their pre-canned response we've all had:

"HelloI'm already aware you are developing a native RBC bank app for the Blackberry Z10. My question is when will this be available? TD Bank Canada has just today released their own Blackberry Z10 app and it's a great banking app. I'm very much missing the ease of access the app provides over trying to zoom and scroll the standard website on my smartphone.

Any help is appreciated."

Let's hope this yields a better reply.
    06-08-13 03:51 AM
    RBC just confirmed BB10 app!-img_00000235.png

This is what they told me yesterday.... no eta yet.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:03 AM
    Hopefully it would be available this year

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:11 AM
    I need this app too. I check their site daily!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 09:50 AM
    ...Still working on it as at 2013-06-12 (...and "A" for effort on the "cross-sell/upsell"):

To : ****Slalom****!
    Subject : RE: Other Personal Banking Products & Services
    Date : 12 Jun 2013 18:40:59

Dear Mr. ****Slalom***:

Hello, my name is Cory. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for using our Messenger Centre to communicate with us. It will be my pleasure to assist you with your inquiry today.

Thank you for your interest in our RBC Mobile application. We're excited by the world of possibilities that comes with the fast-growing and competitive mobile industry and we're working hard to meet the needs of our diverse client base. Our team is continuously working on new innovations and enhancements and we're committed to providing our clients with updates, including launch dates, as soon as this information becomes available.

I'm very pleased to confirm that we're actively working on a BlackBerry 10 application We currently don't have any dates to share at this time however you can stay up-to-date by visiting Mobile Banking - RBC Royal Bank.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

On a side note Mr. ***Slalom***, I noticed an opportunity that could help with saving money on interest costs when your profile came up.

To learn more about Low Rate Credit Card Balance Transfers, we invite you to chat with us on the following page: www.rbcadvicecentre.com (Please copy and paste the link into your browser window.) or you can call us at 1-800-769-2512

We value your business and invite you to contact by your preferred method of using our Message Centre, Chat Live, or calling 1-800-769-2511, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any of your banking needs.

Sincerely,

Cory McGregor | Customer Service Representative | Royal Bank of Canada
    06-13-13 01:13 PM
    Wow unbelievable and inexcusable really.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 01:22 PM
    Wow unbelievable and inexcusable really.

Posted via CB10
    Email I got today:

Dear Mr ******:

My name is Mike, and I�ll help you with your inquiry about a new BlackBerry app.
    I can confirm that we are launching a new version of the BlackBerry app to also support Q10 and Z10 at the end of September 2013. The new app will have somewhat of the feel that our current Android application has and we will be adding more functionality to the application within the next few months after the launch date.
    Mr ******, I appreciate that you took the time to inquire about our services and hope I have answered your inquiry.

Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help you again if there's anything else you�d like to discuss.

If you prefer, you can call us at 1-800-769-2511. Also, look for the option to chat live with us on select pages on www.rbcroyalbank.com.

Sincerely,

Mike Munroe | Customer Service Representative | Royal Bank of Canada
    08-24-13 02:10 PM
    That's good to hear! Been waiting patiently for this!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 02:14 PM
    I've been waiting nearly a year for the RBS app, still no sign:

BlackBerry welcomes more than 1000 of the top app partners with relevant, local content from every region of the globe

BlackBerry 10 Customers Will Have a Great Selection of Top Apps in Every Category - Press Releases
    08-24-13 02:18 PM
    RBC confirms BB10 App for end of Sept!

RBC just confirmed BB10 app!-rbc.jpg
    08-29-13 02:15 PM
    Email I got today:

Dear Mr ******:

My name is Mike, and I’ll help you with your inquiry about a new BlackBerry app.
    I can confirm that we are launching a new version of the BlackBerry app to also support Q10 and Z10 at the end of September 2013. The new app will have somewhat of the feel that our current Android application has and we will be adding more functionality to the application within the next few months after the launch date.
    Mr ******, I appreciate that you took the time to inquire about our services and hope I have answered your inquiry.

Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help you again if there's anything else you’d like to discuss.

If you prefer, you can call us at 1-800-769-2511. Also, look for the option to chat live with us on select pages on Personal and Business Banking Services - RBC Royal Bank.

Sincerely,

Mike Munroe | Customer Service Representative | Royal Bank of Canada
    I hope that means because they are using the same UI design & not because it's an Android port. Some Android ports work great, but a lot kinda suck

Guess we will find out in the next 30 days.
    09-01-13 06:38 AM